PDA

View Full Version : New Bow finally arived

Troutfisher
06-12-2011, 12:24 AM
I ordered a left hand Firecat 360 end of January and its finally arived .
What a difference to the 15 year old Hoyt I had before.
Had to change to left hand because my right eye's buggered felt a bit strange at first but got use to it now.
Got a few questions to ask hope someone can help I'll post under new threads.

Destroyer
06-12-2011, 12:39 AM
Welcome to the forum Troutfisher. :)

I ordered a left hand Firecat 360 end of January and its finally arived

From the Martin site or local? :confused:

Took a while, you must be very patient. Nice bow anyway!

Troutfisher
06-12-2011, 12:53 AM
Had to wait for archery shop to get order from Martin. Apparently New Zealand is low on the list when bows are ordered.

Simple Life
06-12-2011, 02:38 AM
Congrats on the bow and welcome to the forum TF.

SL

Hutch~n~Son Archery
06-12-2011, 03:50 AM
Welcome to the forum TF!!!
Very nice toy you have there. Is that a pro hunter sight? Sure looks like mine. Anyway you will enjoy that bow and set up.

Hutch:cool:

HawgEnvy
06-12-2011, 04:50 AM
Welcome,TF. Enjoy your toy. Are you hunting red stag w it?

Arrow Splitter
06-12-2011, 11:13 AM
Welcome to the Martin forum TF. Nice bow.:cool:

Destroyer
06-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Apparently New Zealand is low on the list when bows are ordered.

Use to have the same problem here if I ordered from the local shop. I would get the '6 months' rubbish all the time. I think the distributor always waited until they had a full container load before placing an order. :rolleyes:

Anyway, fixed that by purchasing online. Usually two weeks and I have whatever I need. The only problem is warranty but the lower price usually means I can replace a part if I have to and still spend less overall.

Scott
06-12-2011, 04:50 PM
I was at a local Bass Pro Shop last year, testing out some bows. This dude took a right handed bow and shot it as if it were a left handed bow. I watched him and said " for some reason that didn't look right". He said he had to learn to shoot a right handed bow the left handed way. The reason for that was because all new bows on the market come out for the right hand shooter, lefty's have to waite for the lefty models month after the righty's come out. He said " the bow doesn't know".

Rottzilla
06-12-2011, 09:38 PM
Welcome to the board. That is a sweet looking dart sling you got, should serve you well.

Will

Destroyer
06-13-2011, 12:32 AM
He said " the bow doesn't know".

Lol! But if it works......;)