PDA

View Full Version : Draw Stop Adjustment

Troutfisher
06-12-2011, 12:37 AM
I have a new Martin firecat 360.
The draw stop bolt slides in a groove in the cam and at present is at the end marked with a - symbol. Does this mean its at the shortest draw length setting?.Will moving it along towards the + end lengthen the draw and will it have any effect on the letoff value?
I want to try a slightly longer draw length but probably not as much as a change in module would produce.
I have a short draw and have the module for 26" in.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
06-12-2011, 03:34 AM
Yes TF, your at the shortest setting. Moving the Draw stop towards the + will give you a longer draw. Do this a little at a time. This also will change your let off.

Hutch:cool:

Simple Life
06-12-2011, 03:35 AM
I have a new Martin firecat 360.
The draw stop bolt slides in a groove in the cam and at present is at the end marked with a - symbol. Does this mean its at the shortest draw length setting?.Will moving it along towards the + end lengthen the draw and will it have any effect on the letoff value?
I want to try a slightly longer draw length but probably not as much as a change in module would produce.
I have a short draw and have the module for 26" in.

Mine is set right at the end of my draw.Some guys play with it by moving it some

Here is a link to help with what you are looking for

http://martinarchery.com/mtechforum/showthread.php?8795-New-bow&highlight=adjusting+draw+stop