PDA

View Full Version : quick help needed

HawgEnvy
06-13-2011, 08:50 AM
I'm goin to pick up the riser from the p-coaters right now and will put it together when I get home. Can someone post a pic of the string routing for the Mpro cam,please. I forgot to take pics before hand. Much appreciated,guys. Thanks

Arrow Splitter
06-13-2011, 09:11 AM
This is the best that I could find

Spiker
06-13-2011, 10:46 AM
Manual knows:
http://martinarchery.com/mtechforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3078&d=1307979909

Destroyer
06-13-2011, 02:50 PM
Looking forward to some photo's when you get it together HawgEnvy. :)

HawgEnvy
06-13-2011, 06:50 PM
well,A.S., your lefty bow threw me for a loop. Idk how people can do anything left handed. It's all backwards,lol. But I got her figured out. It's back together for the most part. It looks all kinds of shoddy w the old strings. I'm gonna end up w new accessories,im thinking. Everything is showing it's age n it doesn't do the bow justice.

overall,the powdercoat job looks very good. Not a flaw in the coat itself, but the flaws in the machine work on the riser shows through in a couple spots. Once it's dressed,though, it won't be as noticeable.

props to PowderCoating Services(PCS) in Greenville,Mi. for an excellent job and small town customer service. Total bill was $20. I pulled out my card and he said cash or check only. I told him I could run to the ATM n he said "dont worry about it. We sprayed it while we were doing big stuff and put it in at the same time. No biggie." I told him I'd spread the the word and bring another one in and drop the cash at another time.

I'll snap some pics tomorrow. I screwed up my wood grips. I contoured the wrong side. DOH! It actually looks pretty cool w/o the grip.

I can't shoot it anyway,and glad I took it apart when I did. When I was putting the cable on the bottom cam,i noticed that the serving had separated and the cable was frayed about 1/4" above the loop. To the point that I was nervous drawing it back!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
06-14-2011, 01:01 AM
well, A.S., your lefty bow threw me for a loop. Idk how people can do anything left handed. It's all backwards,lol.
Hawg, At least us lefty's are in are right mind!!!!:p:p;)

Hutch:cool:

Arrow Splitter
06-14-2011, 03:47 AM
well,A.S., your lefty bow threw me for a loop. Idk how people can do anything left handed. It's all backwards,lol.

Well, that was Dad's 07 Bengal, just before he got his 2010. I have shot lefty before and I have to say that I was accurate.:cool:

A.S

HawgEnvy
06-14-2011, 05:38 AM
Hawg, At least us lefty's are in are right mind!!!!:p:p;)

Hutch:cool:

my mom n my older brother tell me that all the time. Lol. My brother is left hand,left eye dominant but can't shoot a lefty bow to save is life. Shooting his bow is the only thing he can do right handed. It's crazy! I can't do anything lefty style. I've tried.