PDA

View Full Version : leopard limbs, cost and availability

Ford
06-13-2011, 04:22 PM
Anyone know how much new limbs for an 08 martin leopard would be? 60lbs if it matters. Are they available through martin? are there certain ones that are good or bad? do they have to be 08's or will most any year do? Thoughts and ideas are welcome. I'm looking at a leopard, but am unsure if the bow is 60lbs, and cant get an answer out of the seller. Wondering if I get it cheap enough if limbs not being the right poundage is a deal breaker.
Anyone dipping bows? know how much it cost, something simple, camo, nothing over special?

Destroyer
06-13-2011, 09:28 PM
I'm looking at a leopard, but am unsure if the bow is 60lbs, and cant get an answer out of the seller.

On eBay? :confused:

Ford
06-14-2011, 03:56 AM
yeah its on ebay. Apparently the seller just got on ebay, and I dont think they understand how it works. I've asked numerous times for the actual limb poundage and they haevnt replied. I'm looking for a cheap back up bow, preferably the leopard because I have a pretty short draw length. But if they wont answer I'm leary of it, if limbs are like 100, then I might as well just buy a 2010 or 2011 for 100 more.

Destroyer
06-14-2011, 05:16 AM
yeah its on ebay. Apparently the seller just got on ebay, and I dont think they understand how it works. I've asked numerous times for the actual limb poundage and they haven't replied.

The blue one? Looks like there is a sticker on it, might be a good idea to ask for all the info on it. Some eBay sellers either can't be bothered or don't know how. Maybe they don't know what you are talking about?

if limbs are like 100, then I might as well just buy a 2010 or 2011 for 100 more.

At least $100 new I think, there about $150 here. Yep, if its not the weight you want go for something newer.

Ford
06-14-2011, 05:40 AM
Thanks for the info destroyer. Yeah its the blue one. I dont know why they wont answer, it annoys me.

Destroyer
06-14-2011, 06:17 AM
I dont know why they wont answer, it annoys me.

Ticks me off too when the won't answer. :mad: We don't know how much they paid for it though, might have paid $10 at a storage unit and they think $90 is a good profit so no point answering.

The bow comes as-is and has an attached sight and shock absorbers.

:rolleyes: They know nothing. All you can do is ask for the info from sticker on the bottom limb. If it was stolen, they might not want to tell you because of the serial number.

missylee
06-14-2011, 04:32 PM
HI GUYS

Happy to come here

Hutch~n~Son Archery
06-14-2011, 04:37 PM
http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/images/smilies/noidea.gifHappy for what? http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/images/smilies/crazy.gif

Hutch:cool: