PDA

View Full Version : At vs. Mtf

Hutch~n~Son Archery
06-20-2011, 04:21 PM
Well guys, after a period of time at AT forum, which do you prefer AT Forum OR MF forum

Hutch:cool:

gravedigger
06-20-2011, 04:22 PM
MTF #1.im happy to have it back

Hutch~n~Son Archery
06-20-2011, 04:23 PM
except for the spammers I am happy.

Arrow Splitter
06-20-2011, 04:24 PM
AT shouldn't even be an option. LOL

A.S

HawgEnvy
06-20-2011, 04:30 PM
there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's NO place like home!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
06-20-2011, 04:32 PM
there's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's NO place like home!Are you clicking your heels together Hawg?

Simple Life
06-20-2011, 04:39 PM
Good to be back here,didn't recongnize half the members with different usernames on AT http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/dunno.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Arrow Splitter
06-20-2011, 04:44 PM
I'm Deer Predator over there, but you already know that Harvest.:mad::p That was a mean trick to play.:rolleyes::D

rpalt1
06-20-2011, 04:47 PM
This is home ;)

Simple Life
06-20-2011, 04:49 PM
I'm Deer Predator over there, but you already know that Harvest.:mad::p That was a mean trick to play.:rolleyes::D

Harvest,Simple Life,Tommy-all the same

Speedykills
06-20-2011, 05:29 PM
I like this place alot,lots of Martin shooters that no what there doing when it comes to Martin bows.Seems like a good bunch of people.But i also like AT for classifieds,and theirs some good post,alot of hunting post which i like.I like both places.................

HawgEnvy
06-20-2011, 06:02 PM
Are you clicking your heels together Hawg?

yup! Pulled out a pair of my wife's hot pink pumps to match my nails! No pics,though. Uhh, broken camera? Yeah, broken camera. That's it.

Money Man
06-20-2011, 07:52 PM
It is so nice to be home. I peeked in on AT and ASN and it just is not the same. So glad things are fixed. My bow is also fixed and in the morning when I find the camera, the pics will be loaded for all to see.

Destroyer
06-21-2011, 12:28 AM
Prefer this forum but AT isn't a bad place. :)

bigredhunter00
06-21-2011, 05:28 AM
Are you clicking your heels together Hawg?

you should see him in the ruby red slippers!

Arrow Splitter
06-21-2011, 05:41 AM
you should see him in the ruby red slippers!I can imagi...WAIT!! I don't want to imagine that!:eek::eek::p

RLW
06-21-2011, 05:57 AM
MTF ......... I've been a lurker over at AT off/on for a long time and many times saw (see) way too much attitude and arrogance.
I still go there once in a while to do a search for something, but never had any desire to sign-up.

AT and this place reminds me of a couple of dirt bike forums I'm a member of. ThumperTalk, like AT, is a large forum with a wide range of good people with good knowledge, but also has quite a few of those that have to mouth off and belittle or be belligerent to and disrespectfull to others. The kind that need a good......physical attitude adjustment.

I've been riding Husqvarna bikes a few years and found those riders, in general, seem to be a more mature, experienced bunch. Many of the Husqvarna forum at TT branched off into a new Cafe Husky forum, where like MTF, people seem to be more helpfull to those of all experince levels and willing to share that real knowledge or constructive opinions

RLW
06-21-2011, 06:43 AM
Husky! Lord! Been a good long while since I heard of or saw a Husky. Great bikes.
:) yep......when you say Husky, most that have been around bikes for a long time...or were a long time ago.......picture the old red/chrome steel tank bikes of the 70's.
Husky's were a rare sight in my area until a few years ago, (mine's a 2005 TE-510) but we have a local dealer now and getting to see more of them on the trails and races.

NuttyNative
06-21-2011, 10:38 AM
Husky! Lord! Been a good long while since I heard of or saw a Husky. Great bikes.

Wished I still had my 85 510 TE. Got a 95 XR600R now & the Husky was a way better bike.

RLW
06-21-2011, 11:03 AM
Nice bikes most the time, but not really that great for transportation during snowy late season elk hunts :)

droppixel
06-21-2011, 02:13 PM
Haha, I'll continue to frequent both. AT has a crap ton of older stuff that I have found to be useful and the same goes for here. General community and you guys here are much more welcoming and more often helpful. Would def like to be far more active here though.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
06-21-2011, 02:39 PM
Haha, I won't continue to frequent both. AT has a ton of garbage stuff that I have found to be not useful but not here. General community and you guys here are much more welcoming and more often helpful. Would def like to be far more active here though.

:rolleyes:

Destroyer
06-21-2011, 07:30 PM
picture the old red/chrome steel tank bikes of the 70's

Which are now collectable!

Huskys were one mean bike

Never owned one. My Suzuki PE 250 was mean..........

wscywabbit
06-25-2011, 07:15 PM
I started on AT when I picked up the sport, so have been in both and active for quite a while. I can tell you that I prefer the members here though... you guys are much friendlier and more helpful and am glad to be a part of this group!

Arrow Splitter
06-26-2011, 02:29 PM
I started on AT when I picked up the sport, so have been in both and active for quite a while. I can tell you that I prefer the members here though... you guys are much friendlier and more helpful and am glad to be a part of this group!We're glad to have you.:cool::cool:

cyclepath
06-26-2011, 02:39 PM
I think it's like comparing apples and oranges. This site is more one dimensional. Great site for martin info but not alot of choices for other topics. AT gives you more selection of topics and a nice classified section but you have to deal with some rude people, and the site is very impersonal. This feels more like a small community where everybody knows everybody. I have some traditional sites I also visit, but I do like having this site back :cool:

Destroyer
06-26-2011, 03:28 PM
AT gives you more selection of topics and a nice classified section but you have to deal with some rude people, and the site is very impersonal.

Like a city vs country town.

wscywabbit
06-29-2011, 07:46 PM
:o why thanks AS! group hug? lol :p

Arrow Splitter
06-30-2011, 04:37 AM
:o why thanks AS! group hug? lol :pOk, now I'm beginning to wonder if my previous statement was correct.LOL:p