PDA

View Full Version : Martin Rules!

mrstude
01-21-2007, 02:53 AM
Been a Martin archer for 20 years, Have many models. Bought a 2007 Bengal this year and it is the best bow I have ever shot. One this that bothers me though, is the lack of tech support available in this forum system. I would love to see more response from Martin Techs especially for older bows. I also would like to see the new Martin website carry the full line of Martin parts and accessories online.
Just a few suggestions.
Thanks for the great Bows!!

cdfirefighter1
01-26-2007, 07:15 PM
I have found the best place to go for help with martin bows.. as well as other brands is to archerytalk.com alot of martin reps spend time there or I just call martin... but I do agree some techs should visit this site more mark

eelriver
01-30-2007, 01:11 PM
Read your thread and picked up on "archerytalk.com" Very interesting and a good read. Getting registered has a been a chore however.........:rolleyes:

joelc
01-31-2007, 03:07 PM
On the front page of this forum it reads:

NOTE: Martin Tech support does not answer questions raised on this website. Martin Tech Support is available Monday - Friday, PST 8:00A - 4:30PM via the Martin Website contact page, or by phone at 800-541-8902.

Like others have mentioned ArcheryTalk.com or calling is the fastest way to get tech support.