PDA

View Full Version : thanks Hutch!

HawgEnvy
06-30-2011, 03:05 PM
excellent job on the strings! No problems at all. No tweaking n twisting involved. Installed the strings and everything was dead nuts to factory specs. I'll get pics up for all when I can. I've got 10kids for the weekend,again,so I've been a bit busy.

I picked up a 2010 Cheetah off the shelf at the pro shop today. Walked out the door with it for $150. To bad it wasn't for me. I took my nephew to get some stuff for his two bows. Did a little talkin n dealin and got the shop to give him a good deal since his dad(my kid brother) is the shop owners taxidermist. So,all in all, I made a sale for my favorite pro shop,got my nephew addicted to Martin bows,and got my Cheetah lookin beautiful

Hutch~n~Son Archery
06-30-2011, 03:22 PM
That is good news Hawg, and I thank you for the complements. I am glad that bow is finally going to be used!!! And I am upset at you for teasing me. NO PICS WHATS UP!!! Oh sorry ten kids, I get it! LOL Have fun with them.
I can't wait to for your report on how it shoots. Let us know.

THANKS AGAIN

Hutch

Arrow Splitter
06-30-2011, 03:27 PM
That's was EXCELLENT deal on the Cheetah! It's not every day a 2010 Cheetah sells for $150.:cool:
Waiting for pictures.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. :p.

Destroyer
06-30-2011, 03:29 PM
Walked out the door with it for $150.

Well done! ;)

HawgEnvy
06-30-2011, 04:08 PM
yeah, I couldn't believe it when he gave me the price. I was told I could get it at cost,and I thought that was great. My nephew got it for nearly $100 less than cost. I'm glad he got it, though. I've never seen that boy so excited.

I did shoot a few arrows w the new strings. SWEET! I don't know if it's from not shooting for a few weeks or not. But it seems like the speed has increased, judging solely on how hard the arrows seem to hit the target. It's been years since I've had a new set of strings on a bow,and this is my first set of custom strings. So I'm unsure whether or not new strings can have such a big improvement on performance. It also seems to draw smoother and shoot quieter. The slight vibes that were present seem to be gone, since I shot 15 arrows before I realized I didn't have a stabilizer on it.

so far,im very impressed at the improvement the new strings seem to have made. I'm gonna try to sell a few sets for ya,guys. High quality work,IMO.

Speedykills
06-30-2011, 04:12 PM
Thats a sweet deal on a cheetah,it's nice to run into those kinda deals.Also this thread is worthless without.....pics

Hutch~n~Son Archery
06-30-2011, 04:24 PM
Hey Hawg, That is BCY Trophy string material. My bow got a lot smoother and quieter. Not sure on the speed but as you said the arrows hit a lot harder.

Hutch:cool:

Hutch~n~Son Archery
07-01-2011, 03:11 PM
Hawg Envy's pics,

Destroyer
07-01-2011, 05:06 PM
My bow got a lot smoother and quieter

24 strands?

Simple Life
07-01-2011, 05:30 PM
Looks great HE.10 Kids OMG give you credit for that too.;)

HawgEnvy
07-01-2011, 06:12 PM
Looks great HE.10 Kids OMG give you credit for that too.;)

only 6 are mine. They just had friends over this weekend. But they're finally gone! Whew

Hutch~n~Son Archery
07-02-2011, 12:53 AM
24 strands?24 Strands in the string 20 in the cable.

Hutch:cool:

Arrow Splitter
07-02-2011, 05:40 AM
only 6 are mine. They just had friends over this weekend. But they're finally gone! WhewThat's a good way of putting it. ONLY?!? 6 out of 10 were mine.:D

HawgEnvy
07-02-2011, 06:23 AM
lol. They're all going to church camp next week. NORMAL folk would be glad for the break. But my wife and I go stir crazy when it's quiet. Were so used to chaos around here.

gravedigger
07-02-2011, 06:36 AM
Hawg Envy's pics,

is that a bit of fraying i see on the serving...hmmmm......lol

Arrow Splitter
07-02-2011, 08:59 AM
lol. They're all going to church camp next week. NORMAL folk would be glad for the break. But my wife and I go stir crazy when it's quiet. Were so used to chaos around here.I don't like a quiet house either. I'm also used to noise that my sisters make.LOL:p Seriously, when my mom, grandmother, and sisters were gone for a few days, I was glad when they came back.

Destroyer
07-02-2011, 03:36 PM
I don't like a quiet house either.

Not me. :p