PDA

View Full Version : What about the Bengel

karl4hand
02-02-2007, 08:24 PM
Interested in comments about the Bengel (or Bangle as they say here in Missouri). I have one on lay-a-way at the bow shop. It felt smooth and the price was right. I'm all hunter -- no competition or target. :rolleyes:

88notchback
02-03-2007, 09:01 PM
I just got a 2007 Martin Saber Yesterday after waiting a month.
Both were smooth to shoot ( I shot both ) The Bangel was a bit heavier in my hand. I would have bought the Bangle but I saved about $100 going with the Saber that felt better for me.
I have heard nothing but good reviews about the Bangle on the Archery talk fourm. It is a great allaround bow from what people say.

Just info from reading hope it helps.

Ray

cdfirefighter1
02-04-2007, 02:16 PM
the bengal is a great bow.. especially for the price range it is in... I have had mine for about 2 months now and love it.. the draw cycle is ultra smooooth.. nice back wall.. the bow feels dead in my hand after the shot.. it had a little bit is twang in the string when I got it but have since added an STS and now the bow is dead silent... enjoy your new bow.. you will like it.. mark

eelriver
02-05-2007, 12:00 PM
I've had mine for a couple of months. I went into the bow shop looking to buy a $700.00 Mathews and came out with the $399.00 Bengal. After shooting both bows I really couldn't tell a difference. The chronograph said the Mathews was 10 fps faster, but as a hunter all I can say is: The deer won't know the difference.

Bengal is a great bow for the dollar, I recommend it.;)