PDA

View Full Version : Limbs Finally came in but.......

bigredhunter00
07-12-2011, 04:33 PM
Well my limbs finally came in but the bow shop owner is a tool. I get put on the back burner so he can do 3 peoples strings. What the hell, my bow has been in in his shop 2 months. Man i cant wait to fire him as my bow guy. Hes really going to be mad when i tell him that i will no longer
recommend his shop to anyone along with i wont be buying anything from him since hes over priced and thinks if u buy ur bow from him u should buy
everything else from him also or u get the tude!

MLN1963
07-12-2011, 04:38 PM
I wouldn't tell him off. You never want to burn bridges, you may need him some day. You can still tell all your friends though. :cool:

Arrow Splitter
07-12-2011, 04:40 PM
i wouldn't tell him off. You never want to burn bridges, you may need him some day. You can still tell all your friends though. :cool:x2 ;)

A.S

Destroyer
07-12-2011, 04:43 PM
I get put on the back burner so he can do 3 peoples strings.

More $$$ from them?

MLN1963
07-12-2011, 04:44 PM
Yep, 3 paying customers that could walk out the door. You are are already committed. Sad but true.

Ehunter
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Sad to say, but I agree with NOT telling him off. Never know when you might have to fall back on his services, even if you don't want to. I wouldn't hesitate to inform my friends about the bad service though. It's a shame so many business people just chase the dollar signs instead of providing good service to everyone. I know you have to make a profit, I'm in business myself, but you also have to keep your customer base happy.

bigredhunter00
07-12-2011, 06:27 PM
well i wont be going back to him for nothing. Time to learn how to do it my self. Already got a few friends that can teach me the things i need to
know. Also have another Martin dealer same distance opposite way from his place. Guy there is phenomnial and also does make strings. Hes a
member of the same archery club i am and told me if i ever need anything, to just ask. So hes where ill go from now on.

Ehunter
07-12-2011, 06:31 PM
Glad to hear you have another one to go to. My nearest Martin dealer is about an hour away, the next closest is 1 1/2 hours. That shop tends to push the Rytera line and steer people away from Martin. Must be more money to be made in Rytera bows. lol

Jake-the-snake
07-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Glad to hear you have another one to go to. My nearest Martin dealer is about an hour away, the next closest is 1 1/2 hours. That shop tends to push the Rytera line and steer people away from Martin. Must be more money to be made in Rytera bows. lol

In a sense, yes. Why? Martin has had some problems in the past with limb failures. the more time a shop has to spend fixing a bow, the less money they make. even if the limbs are warrantied. Besides that, if someone has a problem with a bow, they tend to not want to trust that brand/bow for a while. Although Rytera is a sister company, they havent been known for issues that Martin has. While selling a bow, the dealer makes about the same amount, no matter Rytera or Martin. 30% Markup around here, for every brand in my local shop ;)

Destroyer
07-12-2011, 08:29 PM
Never know when you might have to fall back on his services, even if you don't want to.

Yes. Don't burn them bridges, singe maybe... ;)