PDA

View Full Version : Its done its done!!!!!!!!!!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
07-17-2011, 03:10 PM
A.S's car is done! yes yes woooppeeeeee! whoooooooo! whoooooo!
We just finished Brads car and I am done. For the price of what we paid and what we have into it. There is nothing on the market that was in as good condition.
We replaced the gas tank, and repaired the gas line.
We completely rebuilt the rear brakes, and the front were new.
We gutted the interior and A.S. cleaned it.
We replaced the front pipe
We analyzed the AC and recharged it.
Besides all the little stuff we did.

It is drivable and done! yessssssss!

Next My moms car!
exhaust and paint!

Hutch:cool:

Double S
07-17-2011, 03:26 PM
Congrats on finishing the ride. Man Law, Where's the pics? :rolleyes:;)

Hutch~n~Son Archery
07-17-2011, 03:39 PM
Congrats on finishing the ride. Man Law, Where's the pics? :rolleyes:;)I am just the slave :( the owner has to show them.

Arrow Splitter
07-17-2011, 04:17 PM
I am just the slave :( the owner has to show them.

Hutch:cool:Not quite. LOL Pictures will be up on the original thread in a couple days or less.:cool:

Hutch~n~Son Archery
07-17-2011, 04:59 PM
Not quite. LOL Pictures will be up on the original thread in a couple days or less.:cool:Where is my pay!

Dad:p

peace
07-18-2011, 07:42 AM
Goodonya! Got an '87 mustang lowered, murdered out, with a 5.0 covered up and sitting in the driveway just in need of some lovin....any volunteers...we were getting her ready for the drag strip when low and behold "Obamanomics" and it has been sitting gathering dust. The son has gotten married and moved out so just me here now with my daughter and wife.

She's a teacher and I don't think I can get her to wrenching, :cool:

gravedigger
07-18-2011, 08:10 AM
good job bill.it's true,we are slaves to our kids.but glad to here you got one down.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
07-18-2011, 11:13 AM
good job bill.it's true,we are slaves to our kids.but glad to here you got one down.Now I just got to kick him out!!!!:rolleyes:;)

gravedigger
07-18-2011, 12:01 PM
Now I just got to kick him out!!!!:rolleyes:;)

the perfect 18th b-day gift a dad could give a son.some boxes,bags,100 dollar bill,and some fatherly advice.dont let the door hit ya ware the good lord split ya...see ya..ol

Simple Life
07-18-2011, 12:42 PM
Alright,good to see.I wish I could get my "chores"done:(