PDA

View Full Version : how can a guy buy cloaked cam

gravedigger
07-19-2011, 06:20 PM
how can i find cloaded cam and wheel,im not lookng right now but i have been trying to find them and price them just to know what i need to save up.i would want acutrac.so any sites i can check out.ive looked on ebay and on AT.

MLN1963
07-19-2011, 06:54 PM
You might be better off dipping it yourself.

gravedigger
07-19-2011, 06:57 PM
thats what i was thinkin it might come to.nothing will be done till after my elk hunt,but i just like the cloaked came and wheel

Destroyer
07-19-2011, 10:33 PM
Didn't think much of it on my 2010 Pantera, would have preferred black.

elkslayer4x5
07-20-2011, 05:58 AM
I'd just dip 'em, lots of hydro dippers out there, and even a kit for the DIY guys. If I ever get caught up, I plan on having one of my HHA 5519's dipped along with a pair of C Nitrous/w X mods. :D

gravedigger
07-20-2011, 06:55 AM
I'd just dip 'em, lots of hydro dippers out there, and even a kit for the DIY guys. If I ever get caught up, I plan on having one of my HHA 5519's dipped along with a pair of C Nitrous/w X mods. :D

that would look nice.in the long run,if i do get a diy dip kit then everything on my bow will get diped.well besided the strings.good to see ya around 4x5.the clock is tickin....opening day is right around the corner

elkslayer4x5
07-21-2011, 07:22 AM
that would look nice.in the long run,if i do get a diy dip kit then everything on my bow will get diped.well besided the strings.good to see ya around 4x5.the clock is tickin....opening day is right around the corner

Yep! 10 more days for these guys !! I did'nt bother to set the date, the pic was taken in June of this year

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/deast-lr/Bears/Stickyfoot.jpg

gravedigger
07-21-2011, 08:42 AM
i need to go get my bear tag still.that guy looks like a shooter.so what do you guys do with the bear after you hunt him down?do you eat him?or ...

elkslayer4x5
07-22-2011, 07:11 AM
Shoot 'em, eat 'em, Tan the hide, european head mount, ya know, the same ole thing.
You've probably heard that bear meat is'nt all that tasty, but really it's all in the handling of the meat after the kill, has to cool down quick, as it will "bone sour" faster than elk meat does. Because of the bears skin and fat layer, the carcas needs to be opened as soon as possible. Here's a couple more pics I got off that first time the bears showed up on my deer cams. I have no idea what they are looking for in the alfalfa, insects maybe, but have 3 cameras out right now and all I get is bear pics, as soon as the alfalfa smell hits the air currents, here come the bears. Closest time between placing the alfalfa and the 1st bear was 22 minutes. Got just a few deer pics and then its all bears, when I view the trail cam files as a slide show, the bears keep looking around, like there's something around them, either other bears or deer. I keep moving the cameras, but they've got the best nose in the woods and are on the cam before the deer get around to checking out that new smell. Go figure. :D These are cheap cameras, but the bears don't seem to mind the white flash. One thing is sure, I know where to set up the blind and FoxPro predator call, have indentified 12 differnt bears in that one drainage.

The closest to having camera damage;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/deast-lr/Bears/Noseybear.jpg

Calling Mom?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/deast-lr/Bears/Vocalbear.jpg