PDA

View Full Version : Sts

Bromz
07-26-2011, 09:02 AM
Can the sts be installed on the 2011 Exile or should i just go with the SOS. If the SOS then i will have to learn to shoot with no kisser.

wscywabbit
07-26-2011, 09:20 AM
some of the new martins have a channel lower in the riser similar to what holds the sos/trg that can accept an STS sent from Martin. You would have to call customer service and ask for the conversion kit.

gravedigger
07-26-2011, 03:49 PM
im perty sure the exile wont take an sts at all.

Destroyer
07-26-2011, 04:52 PM
Catwhisker or buy a front mount sts and use your kisser button :)

Ford
07-27-2011, 07:45 AM
I have an exile, and the sos ripped apart quickly, martin sent an sts that says it fits an exile but I dont have a spot for it. So I would say do neither, and get a limbsaver string silencer, they can mount to a front stabilizer hole, I love mine, and its durable, and makes the bow super quiet.

Arrow Splitter
07-27-2011, 11:08 AM
I have an exile, and the sos ripped apart quickly, martin sent an sts that says it fits an exile but I dont have a spot for it. So I would say do neither, and get a limbsaver string silencer, they can mount to a front stabilizer hole, I love mine, and its durable, and makes the bow super quiet.X2 Right on.:cool:

pizzadave
07-27-2011, 02:42 PM
I was just looking at an exile in a local shop the other day. And just like the ridge hunter my friend recently picked up, they both have a slot looking area on the bottom where an STS would go.... but it doesn't use a typical set screw like it does on my cheetah, cuz we were going to throw my sts on his bow to see if he wanted to buy one... I think the spot down by the stabilizer mount is for an STS just requires a "new" way of mounting it