PDA

View Full Version : Yet another thumbs up for hutch-n-son

cjchasman
07-31-2011, 11:57 AM
I put new custom string/cable on my bow today. Made by, you guessed it, Hutch n Son... The pic doesn't really do the set any justice but I could not be happier. Natural/OD Green and a hint of Gold and they look just as I had hoped. A+ workmanship and service. I have about 40 shots on them and need to tweak the peep a bit. Great performance and way less noise than b4. I did put whiskers on instead of leeches. 3663 Way to go Hutch.

HawgEnvy
07-31-2011, 02:14 PM
my Cheetah seemed quieter and faster after Hutch's strings, too. Excellent job.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
08-01-2011, 12:34 PM
Thanks CJ, guess I will have to show you how to take pics. :p Just kidding! I wouldn't want any string flaws showing:p

Hutch:cool:

Simple Life
08-01-2011, 01:22 PM
Looks good CJ,I noticed the difference too with the new strings,those old stock strings are garbage.Good job(cough cough)Hutch.

SL

Hutch~n~Son Archery
08-01-2011, 01:29 PM
SL you brat! Careful you might have flo pink and flo orange stings with blue servings.

Simple Life
08-01-2011, 01:34 PM
SL you brat! Careful you might have flo pink and flo orange stings with blue servings.

Could you make that yellow serving:p

cjchasman
08-01-2011, 02:07 PM
Thanks CJ, guess I will have to show you how to take pics. :p Just kidding! I wouldn't want any string flaws showing:p

OK...OK...I can't stand the pressure. I thought maybe the bow would be nice but here is just the strings. :Dlol
3672 I know too blurry...I guess i do need lessons Hutch. All kidding aside, these are some primo strings!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
08-01-2011, 02:13 PM
A.S. will have to give you lessons I am worse than you!! Ha!
Hope the strings work well for ya! Get all the shoot-in in you can vacation coming soon!!!:D

Hutch:p