PDA

View Full Version : disapointed

dlt773
04-22-2007, 07:28 PM
I am very dismayed at the way a simple question was handled by your company. I asked a simple question: can I use a fast-flight string on my Martin- Howatt Hunter (that I really enjoy shooting). As to this date I have recieved no e-mail response (that I requested), or recieved no reply to the thread I posted on the 20th. Does your company even care? When my compound bow needs to be replaced and I concider a Martin bow, I will probably buy a Hoyt they have answered every question I had for them on a timely manner and it is a 5 year old second hand bow. I would appreciate a reply to my initial question, please try to restore my confidence in the purchase I made from your company.:mad: :mad: :mad:

selil
04-22-2007, 09:28 PM
The web forum is for the enthusiasts of Martin. Nobody can guarantee you will receive an answer to a question posed here on the forum. Though you might have that expectation Martin has never made that a policy of the company as stated in the "sticky" message at the top of the forum (http://www.martinarchery.com/mtechforum/announcement.php?f=2).

Feel free to call 1-509-529-2554 with any questions. Martin Tech Support is available Monday - Friday, PST 8:00AM - 4:30PM, excluding weekends.

I think you will find Martin technical support to be some of the finest in the industry. I don't know what the answer to your question is, but my best wishes to you finding a recommendation to the fast flite string issue.

joelc
04-24-2007, 04:59 PM
I am very dismayed at the way a simple question was handled by your company. I asked a simple question: can I use a fast-flight string on my Martin- Howatt Hunter (that I really enjoy shooting). As to this date I have recieved no e-mail response (that I requested), or recieved no reply to the thread I posted on the 20th. Does your company even care? When my compound bow needs to be replaced and I concider a Martin bow, I will probably buy a Hoyt they have answered every question I had for them on a timely manner and it is a 5 year old second hand bow. I would appreciate a reply to my initial question, please try to restore my confidence in the purchase I made from your company.:mad: :mad: :mad:

As Selil stated in the post below yours this is NOT the place to ask questions to or about Martin bows directly from Martin...this is basically a fan forum. I will one up Selil and give you the toll free number of 800-541-8902. The Hunter bow you have could take either string depending on whether or not it has reinforced fiberglass tips or not. There was a transistion on many of our traditional bows at about 5 years ago so this could go either way. The best option is to take it to your local dealer for advice.

dlt773
04-24-2007, 06:47 PM
I appologize to anyone that I inadvertantly upset... the name of the forum "Martin Archery's Technical Forum" led me to believe that someone from martin archery actually looked at peoples questions. I stand corrected, and thanks for the help I have only been in archery for the past 3 years and i am new to traditional equipment.

astrostar
10-02-2007, 09:14 AM
Hi!

the number is not free of charge if I call from Portugal isnt it? :D

regards,

Henrique