PDA

View Full Version : F-4,f-5 Which One Is Really 28 In.mod?

deer dude
05-12-2007, 08:13 PM
while im setting here and cant shoot ( waiting on new string to arrive due to some issues) i have a question i hope to finally put to rest,on the m-pro cam my f-4 felt short,i was told i needed the f-5 to make it to 28 inches.so i get my hands on a f-5 and have it on the bow but have not been able to shoot it because of string problem.but now im hearing that the f-4 mod.is actually a 28 inch mod.:confused: can some one please tell me who really knows which mod. do i need to have a 28 inch draw?all i want is to get the new string on this thing and hopefully be ready to hunt by the time deer season comes in.dont mean to sound negative but a bit frustrated about now.

bfisher
05-12-2007, 08:47 PM
Well, it might help just a tad if we knew what bow that M-Pro cam is mounted on.

Have you checked the bow cam charts here on this site? You might find the info there.

Elk4me
05-12-2007, 08:54 PM
Joel C came on the post on AT about this and clarified this delema that the F4 mod on the #1 post is 28" DL on a Pantera!:cool:

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=496151

deer dude
05-13-2007, 05:38 AM
thanks for the info.when the new string comes in ill put the f-4 back on and put it on the 1st post.hopefully ill be ready to roll then.