PDA

View Full Version : 07 Bengal

Nikon02
05-13-2007, 11:08 PM
I purchased my bow and was told it was at 30 inch draw. I looked at the piece that is put in for the draw length and it is the largest one. But when i had it checked at the local shop it was drawing at 29. What am i missing guys?

bfisher
05-14-2007, 06:29 AM
I guess you're saying it has the F7 module on it. How was the draw length measured? If need be you can get some more out of it by twisting the cable some. Or a combination of twisting the cable and take some twists out of the string. This will allow the cam to over rotate just a bit, but may give you the added length you desire.

Myk
05-20-2007, 10:22 AM
My Bengal with the F-6 is exactly 29" with the bow's AtA right on.
I don't see how the F-7 could be 29" unless the string or cable isn't in specs and/or you're using the wrong post.

cdfirefighter1
05-21-2007, 02:21 PM
my bengal is 30" with f7 and everyting in specs..

bfisher
05-21-2007, 03:50 PM
How long have you been shooting and how picky are you. Is it possible that you have been shooting bows for a long time that were longer than marked? It happens.

Next question. Did you actually measure the draw length of the bow with it set to specs?

Nikon02
05-28-2007, 09:44 PM
How long have you been shooting and how picky are you. Is it possible that you have been shooting bows for a long time that were longer than marked? It happens.

Next question. Did you actually measure the draw length of the bow with it set to specs?

Sorry it took so long to get back.

It was messured by a guy at the bow shop and said it was at 29 i have the F7 in and it just feels a litle short to me. Nothing major i am still shooting good but it is a little harder to find a good groove if you know what i mean.