PDA

View Full Version : Seeker 365

gstudt
08-03-2011, 06:36 AM
I have started messing around with one of these bows and I really like it.

If anyone gets a chance to check one out go for it. It is really cool.

peace
08-03-2011, 06:44 AM
I have started messing around with one of these bows and I really like it.

If anyone gets a chance to check one out go for it. It is really cool.

That is quite an expensive bit of messing around I would say. That Seeker just seems like one sweet bow. I can hear the sweet siren sounds of her heart just calling me. With the fickleness of the archery community today I will just wait for mine to come to me. It surely isn't in the short term budget. Well when are you going to give us a real detailed description of what she's like on the draw and the release of the shot. How does she respond to setup or different setups. What accessories do you have on her. Pictures of her all rigged out. Come on man let us see that baby....

weldor
08-03-2011, 06:59 AM
I have a detailed description in the classifieds under seeker for sale. might help anwser some of your questions.

peace
08-03-2011, 09:22 PM
I have a detailed description in the classifieds under seeker for sale. might help anwser some of your questions.

I have previously read that thread as I have read or watched just about every tid bit on the interweb in regards to the Seeker. Mostly your post was about how the peep placement wouldn't work for you. I know you have placed adds for it on numerous websites and the last price I recall is $850 TYD... I just wish I had bow money like that and it was in black. Kaboom you would have had two sales by now :cool:

weldor
08-04-2011, 05:36 AM
Don't know if they are available in black? Like I said, no compliants about performance just not for me.