PDA

View Full Version : bengal draw mods.

vthunter
06-12-2007, 04:15 PM
i just bought a new bengal. but it did not come with any draw mods. ineed the one for 30in draw length anybody got an extra one. i am trying to get a hold of martin for some new ones have't had any luck yet. my martin dealer is a bonehead,but i got a great deal.

bfisher
06-12-2007, 06:11 PM
It doesn't happen often that you don't get the module set. Martin usually packs the whole set with the bow. F1-F7, F7 being for the longest draw.

Don't understand. If you dealer is a Martin dealer then he should have an F7 somewhere. Maybe he isn't being real honest with you.

Your best bet is to go on www.archerytalk.com and PM JoelC about your dilema. He'll take care of it.

cdfirefighter1
06-12-2007, 07:31 PM
I have an extra f7 which is the 80% let off.. if this is what you need send me your adress and ill get it right out to you...

vthunter
06-13-2007, 05:01 AM
the bow was a on display. the bow was missing a cable guard he took one off a saber he had. then i ask him about the mods. he said he didn't have them. (bonehead)cdftrefighter1 i sent you a pm with my address. thanks

cdfirefighter1
06-13-2007, 09:13 AM
[QUOTE=vthunter;4685]the bow was a on display. the bow was missing a cable guard he took one off a saber he had. then i ask him about the mods. he said he didn't have them. (bonehead)cdftrefighter1 i sent you a pm with my address. thanks[/QUOT

it will go out this morning... have a nice day