PDA

View Full Version : NOS - Martin Shooter Shirt (Old Style)

peace
08-17-2011, 05:07 PM
Just got a new old stock Martin Shooter Shirt from KMArcheryHut on Ebay which seems to be a direct online distributor for Martin Archery. I will probably do some live images from outside tomorrow but I think even this old style shirt is hot and without a doubt I will represent it with a sense of tradition and pride. I am a 3X but all they had were 4X but I will wear it outside my pants with my quiver belt over it Robin Hood style. :cool:

Now If I can get a couple of 3 or 4 Martin caps and a shooter towel I will be set. Eye of The Tiger, Baby! Eye of The Tiger!!!

Smarten Up and Martin Up

Speedykills
08-17-2011, 05:11 PM
Those are nice good find.

Simple Life
08-17-2011, 05:29 PM
Nice shirts Peace,wear em with pride;)

SL

peace
08-17-2011, 05:39 PM
This is my third or fourth purchase from KM Archery Hut, and I just wanted to say they have great prices on most Martin Archery products and many times there is no shipping charges. They sell through Ebay and Amazon.com.....I got a Trophy Taker Original Drop Away with Martin Lock Up Mount from them....and I have a Martin Shockwave Stabilizer being shipped now. Great prices on both those items. Check these outlets out for savings.

I am a very frugal and astute consumer as I have learned some hard lessons about the bleeding edge from my years in the computer business...:cool:

Smarten Up and Martin Up

bfisher
08-17-2011, 05:44 PM
Wear it with pride, but I can tell you it is hot.

Jake-the-snake
08-17-2011, 05:59 PM
Does Martin have shooter shirts? I dont shoot for them directly as a staffer, but would love to represent them once again

peace
08-17-2011, 08:09 PM
Does Martin have shooter shirts? I dont shoot for them directly as a staffer, but would love to represent them once again

Jake this style is the old style, they have a couple of newer styles out since this one. This is also a shirt there staff might wear at trade shows like ATA. I like them all. I guess the pro staff have stuff like this below and some other grey and white ones also:

There is a definite difference between a shooter shirt and a pro staff shirt. I refer to mine as a fanboy shirt. "A man should know his limitations." Inspector Callahan

There is some apparel on their website http://www.shopatron.com/products/category/189.0.1.1.2470.0.0.0.0 and more in their catalog http://issuu.com/martinarchery/docs/martin_archery_2011_catalog_150dpi2a?mode=embed&layout=http://skin.issuu.com/v/light/layout.xml&showFlipBtn=true

Smarten Up and Martin Up

peace
08-18-2011, 12:22 AM
The 4X is really a 3X and is a perfect fit for me....just marked wrong.

Smarten Up and Martin Up

Speedykills
08-18-2011, 02:45 AM
The 4X is really a 3X and is a perfect fit for me....just marked wrong.

Smarten Up and Martin Up

If you say that long enough you will believe it..............:p

NY_Bowhunter
08-18-2011, 11:35 PM
WOW ... that's a nice color green!!! Oh ... we're talking about the shirt aren't we .... that's a nice color too!!! What you're holding in your LEFT hand needs to be sent to me, as it's been recalled and I only have a few left that I will send back to you. They are the new 2011 models and there may be some slight differences like the number in the corners and pictures and such, but you can then rest assured that you won't have the defective ones that can cause G.A.S. (Gear Acquisition Syndrome)

Double S
08-19-2011, 07:22 AM
That's a nice shirt. While browsing through the site....I found some sweet grips for my Nemesis.

peace
08-19-2011, 06:26 PM
That's a nice shirt. While browsing through the site....I found some sweet grips for my Nemesis.

Probably the carbon ones or the green ones. A lot of good Martin/Rytera stuff in their Hut and Discount stores on Ebay.

peace
08-19-2011, 06:32 PM
If you say that long enough you will believe it..............:p

Speedy it really is. I have plenty of Big Man Tall Man gear and this shirt is a 3X....this happens a lot as people get confused with the X's as they can think XXX-XL instead of 4XL. If it was 4XL the neck would be big on me and the shirt would droop.