PDA

View Full Version : Mid 90s easton aluminum target stabilizers just layring around.....

pizzadave
08-19-2011, 02:34 PM
Meant to say... "just laying around" damn autospell on my phone....

My dad used to have an archery shop in our basement when I was growing up. The bottom line is he hasn't had anything for sale for years, and he has lots of old bow parts and accessories laying around. The one thing I still see some value in are misc. length Easton anodized stabilizers, weights, and what not. He has quite a few of them, and just wondering if anybody has some input on what they are worth, or if anybody wants some of them? I know they are all anodized aluminum, and if someone wants to know more seriously, I can get pics, and a better idea of what he's got. The ones I have seen are black, polished aluminum, anodized red, and anodized blue. He has end weights, and some different weighted bases I believe as well. Just throwing it out there.... thanks for looking guys! :cool::cool:

Destroyer
08-19-2011, 06:05 PM
Photo's please.

NeilMac
08-19-2011, 10:16 PM
Some of these types of stabs were short 8" and 10" and were jell filled. With a little weight on the front they were perfect of just balancing up a bow. I had a 1998 Jaguar in red with a matching 8" red stab and I'm still kicking myself for letting the stab go with the bow.

pizzadave
08-20-2011, 06:37 AM
They are all at my parents place a few hours away, but I sent my mother on a mission to take some pics of them for me and email um over. Hopefully she can take some pics, and I will get some more details from my old man about them.....