PDA

View Full Version : HOT CHICKS Pics!!!!.

Double S
08-21-2011, 10:47 AM
Gotcha Perverts for looking! :p

Turkey hen and poults

Destroyer
08-21-2011, 03:32 PM
Perverts? :confused:

Sharxfan
08-21-2011, 03:50 PM
Slap her in a bikini and hubba, hubba.

Simple Life
08-21-2011, 04:03 PM
Funny DS.You must have your cam sitting on the ground.

Ford
08-21-2011, 04:57 PM
That is the first set of baby turkeys I've seen this year, I think the rain killed a ton of them this spring.

Double S
08-21-2011, 09:01 PM
Sorry perverts might have been too strong of a word...Maybe Voyeurs? :rolleyes:

I have a slope of grass behind my house. The deer, Turkeys, cats, coons like to use as a Sidewalk. I placed my trail camera on a tripod really low angled on the slope. If I have it too close then the pics come out all white from the IR back flash from the coat of the animals. I've seen a couple flocks of 20 poults on my drive home down the mountain. I am actually familiar with this Hen. Last year as I was sitting on the side of a shale rock hill scouting for Muley's. I heard a distant Turkey chirping. I knew it was coming closer. It was here just by here lonesome looking for attention. She had two other hens with her before but the yotes got them. After Fall turkey season was over. She would stroll down the dirt road I live on chirping away. It's good to see her with some babies. :cool: I have tons of pics of her and her babies. on a side note....man O man we have Fawns all over the place...Many Does with twins.

Here's a Deer video I put together quick,
http://youtu.be/ZlngtULyKx4

Destroyer
08-21-2011, 11:53 PM
Sorry perverts might have been too strong of a word...Maybe Voyeurs?

Lol! Voyeurs means the same thing doesn't it? 'Normal' would be more accurate.

Arrow Splitter
08-22-2011, 06:00 AM
You mean I don't get to delete this thread?? :rolleyes::DLOL

Double S
08-22-2011, 08:30 AM
You mean I don't get to delete this thread?? :rolleyes::DLOL

Nope brotha!. lol. Sorry for getting you all excited. lol. was the finger on the Ban Hammer button?. lol

I got the chicks on trail camera video this morning. it's Hot!.

http://youtu.be/vnmIgHD0-Fs

vnmIgHD0-Fs

Arrow Splitter
08-22-2011, 08:39 AM
Nice.:cool: