PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

danbow34
08-26-2011, 05:34 PM
I've been using this Tech Forum for a while and the info I've got from it has been a very valuable tool. So i figured it was time to finally say thanks. I switched to compounds a few years back due to shoulder issues. Having shot Martin's for most of my bowhunting life, when I went to compounds, Martin's where my first choice, which also led me here. So without rambling on for to much longing , Thanks for the help, without knowing you were!
Dan

Sharxfan
08-26-2011, 06:13 PM
Nice to see you are posting. Sit back have a few and enjoy the company. I find it's pretty good around these parts.

Destroyer
08-27-2011, 02:33 AM
I've been using this Tech Forum for a while

There are a lot of lurkers that use this site, I'm happy about that. Welcome to the forum Dan. :)

Hutch~n~Son Archery
08-27-2011, 02:38 AM
Welcome danbow34, thankyou for joining, hope to see you on here more often.

Hutch:cool:

Arrow Splitter
08-27-2011, 03:59 PM
Welcome to the Martin Tech Forum!! We're glad to have you.:cool:

bfisher
08-27-2011, 04:33 PM
Yeah man, welcome. The more the merrier.

Money Man
08-27-2011, 06:30 PM
Welcome to the forum. I know what you mean about learning from everyone here. I finally got to the point that I wanted to try to do some stuff on my own. I just tied on some cat whiskers the other day. I think they look terrible being my first attempt, but they work very well, so I am leaving them. Hopefully the deer don't complain about them looking bad. Next attempt a tubeless peep.

Simple Life
08-28-2011, 02:49 AM
Welcome danbow34 to the forum.

Stéphane
08-28-2011, 08:49 AM
I can come here for a month without posting, but man there are a few top notch guys here with sound advice. I am member of a hunting forum too, but you get a lot more "opinions" that fact based answers. So thanks to the usual go-to guys we have here.