PDA

View Full Version : Nitrous X Cams

SEC
07-25-2007, 10:52 AM
Hello,
I have a 2006 year Cougar with Nitrous X Cams. I would like to shoot the bow indoors for spots but I have a problem. I would like to shoot 2512 arrows with feathers but the the feathers touch the cables on each side.

I have heard that there are extra wide conversions available for the X systems that would help this. How do I go about getting this conversion? Who do I call, how much, etc....

Thank you,

Scott

bfisher
07-25-2007, 02:10 PM
Hello,
I have a 2006 year Cougar with Nitrous X Cams. I would like to shoot the bow indoors for spots but I have a problem. I would like to shoot 2512 arrows with feathers but the the feathers touch the cables on each side.

I have heard that there are extra wide conversions available for the X systems that would help this. How do I go about getting this conversion? Who do I call, how much, etc....

Thank you,

Scott

There is help indeed. Martin makes an axle kit thwt contains longer axles and spacers,andeven includes new E clips. If you have a dealer any place closehe may have akit. Otherwise you'll have to order it. Either through a dealer or directly from Martin (customer service)

Hope this helps.