PDA

View Full Version : Picture posting question.

Don B
09-12-2011, 04:47 PM
I was wondering why when I go to my attachments all the pictures listed show a big question mark instead of the picture?
Is that just how it is or do I have my setting wrong someplace?
Thanks.
Don.

gravedigger
09-12-2011, 05:19 PM
I was wondering why when I go to my attachments all the pictures listed show a big question mark instead of the picture?
Is that just how it is or do I have my setting wrong someplace?
Thanks.
Don.

i was wondering the same thing but never thought to ask.i hate it that i cant see the pic of what i would want to post.its like you just have to know ware the right pic is

MLN1963
09-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Instead of doing attachments I created albums and post from there. It is an extra step but I always know where they are and what they are. Click on my name and you can see my albums for an example.

Destroyer
09-13-2011, 12:02 AM

Has to do with the size and format I think. Just remember computers are screwy things and sometimes there is no logical reason.

Ehunter
09-13-2011, 01:37 AM
It's the same way for me on here. I thought I was just posting questionable pictures. lol I ended up making an album for the pics, and no problems since.