PDA

View Full Version : Vegas 2010

Don B
09-30-2011, 08:44 AM
One of the guys over on AT posted this link to the Barebow recurve class in Vegas. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga625aJFCTc
If you look real hard you can see me shooting my Shadowcat. I am the old fat guy with the ponytail.
Don.

Double S
09-30-2011, 08:55 AM
I saw your Shadowcat before I saw you. That looked like a lot of fun.

gravedigger
09-30-2011, 08:59 AM
i seen the shadowcat befor i seen you aswell,but there sur are alot older and fatter guys then you.infact you looked to be the only guy thats in shape.

Don B
09-30-2011, 11:14 AM
What looks like my Shadowcat, where you see it off to the left, the bow only, thats not a Shadowcat. I was shooting a different line than when you see that bow. I think it was a Elite?
I thought it was mine too at first. If you look close it has a dampner on top of the limb, mine only has it on the under side of the limb.
Don.

bfisher
09-30-2011, 11:31 AM
i seen the shadowcat befor i seen you as well,but there sur are alot older and fatter guys then you.infact you looked to be the only guy thats in shape.

I don't know if I'd say "in shape", but I saw what most others have. Good thing you mentioned ShadowCat and ponytail. Looks like most everybody is a little ......let's just say overweight. You don't look so old. Maybe i've been looking in the mirror too much. LOL.

peace
10-01-2011, 03:06 AM
You get around Don...good seeing one of the fellows from this forum in action. Goodonya!!!

Smarten Up and Martin Up