PDA

View Full Version : Please explain!!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
10-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Please explain!!

Hutch:cool:

Ehunter
10-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Hutch, I saw that actually happen once. Flood water had washed a cow into a tree a good 15 feet off the ground. When the water receeded, and people started coming back, they saw the cow.

Didn't someone post a while back about a deer on a power pole that got knocked up there by a train? Shorted out the transformer if I remember correctly. What a strange world we live in. lol

gravedigger
10-03-2011, 03:26 PM
darn,i thought this wound nevr come back to me.cats out of the bag.ok this is what happened.me and a few friends got board of cow tipping and well we had to find something new,so cow throwing was born.in seted of 2 people it take 20.lmao i cant go on with it.

HawgEnvy
10-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Hutch, I saw that actually happen once. Flood water had washed a cow into a tree a good 15 feet off the ground. When the water receeded, and people started coming back, they saw the cow.

Didn't someone post a while back about a deer on a power pole that got knocked up there by a train? Shorted out the transformer if I remember correctly. What a strange world we live in. lol

Hutch posted that,too. he finds all the good stuff

Double S
10-03-2011, 06:09 PM
That's how we hunt Cougars here in Washington. it's called Baiting!. LOL. Just Kidding.