PDA

View Full Version : Need Mini Mod Help!!!

deer dude
09-01-2007, 05:13 PM
got my minis today for my bullet x,took them and the bow out to my shop(not a martin dealer)we saw that the standard mods have 2 screws holding them to the cam and as far as we could tell the minis only have one place to put a screw. surely they dont install with just one screw .do they? i think we are missing something here.also how do the numbers matchup with the draw lenth and what are the 3 offset screw holes for over the numbered holes? can you change these mods.without a press? if so id do it myself since the shop will be closed until tues.now.

deer dude
09-02-2007, 06:16 AM
im so proud of myself, i got the minis on last night and shot it without anything blowing up.:D still suprised they only take one screw. ill have to take my bow in though and have the fall away readjusted and the peep.my bows sticker says the bow came with a 29 inch draw ,i have the minis set on the number 4 hole (it feels great and no arm slap):D but what would you say my draw lenth is now with the mini set on the number 4 hole?

hunter
09-07-2007, 06:09 AM
Which nitrous cam do you have A,B,C,? Yes, you can change them with out a press as long as the screw is not blocked by the limb..

bfisher
09-07-2007, 12:48 PM
It should be 1/2" shorter than the shortest setting on the standard mods, whatever that was.

You need to list what bow you had and what limbs and pockets. 29" on the other bow could have been anything depending on the bow and where the mod was set from the factory to begin with.

By the way, you're most likely going to pick up some perforamnce using the mini on the longest setting like that.

deer dude
09-07-2007, 04:47 PM
i set it on the number 4 hole and it felt fine,(tried it on the number 2 hole and it was way too short) anyhow i got the c cams. i just had it checked today( draw lenth) and it came out to be 28 inches.so the bows fine ,im fine and just want to go huntin.:)