PDA

View Full Version : Hey all Any of ya seen 4X5 hear he's lookin fer me.

Rottzilla
10-09-2011, 02:18 PM
Hey brothers sup?

Long time no talk. I have been havin some real bad back issues it may come down to the knife. Hope not. I haven't been on the computer too much lately hard to sit up for long periods of time, stand a little sit, a little lay down a little can't be in one position too long. I have a bulge in one disc a tear in another herniated on another (what the difference between a herniated and bulging disc is I have no idea to me they look alike.) and yet none for another. So big mess and yet for year #4 I get to miss hunting season both archery and rifle which sucks.

Well enough of my sorrows cheer me up by telling me yours :p Make it good too the worse you are the better I feel.;) LOL J/K

I missed you all what are we talking about what is the hottest topic remember I am a Pastor in training so keep it "G" ok ok ok "PG" but no worse. not joking.

Will

PS to you Brother 4X5 thanks for the concern and sorry for the late response. I do owe you more than that. I did find your messages you left and Here I am. I seriously enjoyed the bear pics... I need a new bear skin rug after you get the one you want.;)

Love ya brother (Like a brother not the other) LOL.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
10-09-2011, 03:31 PM
Nice to see ya back Will. Sorry to hear the physical issues. We will be praying for you. Things have changed a bit but for the most part we are all here.

HUTCH:cool:

Arrow Splitter
10-09-2011, 04:17 PM
Nice to see ya back Will. Sorry to hear the physical issues. We will be praying for you. Things have changed a bit but for the most part we are all here.

HUTCH:cool:x2 I hope you feel better soon.

gravedigger
10-09-2011, 04:24 PM
nice to see ya back...well my jaw still hurts.clicks and pops,cold weather makes it really hurt,my bite is all off,i now have a crroked dead tooth,big bills that were sent to colections and dealing with 20 calls a day from them guys,probly going to garnish my checks soon.my wisdom teeth that are allmost all the way in are not makeing thing any better.

hope that makes ya feel like your not alone.and i wont even get into my back pain.thats a grin and bear it thing,like heck if im going back to the hospital.

here's to the gimps....cheers

Rottzilla
10-09-2011, 04:44 PM

HUTCH:cool:

One thing has changed,... you look like you need a shave but it is good to see you pumping the old iron. LOL Thanks Hutch.

Rottzilla
10-09-2011, 04:49 PM
x2 I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks little brother how you doin? still working with your dad?

Will

Rottzilla
10-09-2011, 04:59 PM
nice to see ya back...well my jaw still hurts.clicks and pops,cold weather makes it really hurt,my bite is all off,i now have a crroked dead tooth,big bills that were sent to colections and dealing with 20 calls a day from them guys, probably going to garnish my checks soon.my wisdom teeth that are allmost all the way in are not makeing thing any better.

hope that makes ya feel like your not alone.and i wont even get into my back pain.thats a grin and bear it thing,like heck if im going back to the hospital.

here's to the gimps....cheers

Glad to hear you are doing better don't worry bout the bills as long as you give them a little and are working it out they will work them selves out. I too know about the calls and are tired of it too been to court two or three times over them. I can't stand hospitals been in them all to often specially lately. Hang in there bro.

I too will keep you in my prayers, I definitely know we are not alone. Great to hear from you again and I think we should find a way to start the first annual gimp shoot to benefit our personal checking accounts. LOL

Will

Will

Arrow Splitter
10-11-2011, 02:40 PM
Thanks little brother how you doin? still working with your dad?

WillRight now I am in college full time to become a machinist and I also work part-time. Consequently I haven't had time to make strings in the last couple months. I will be back making strings and tuning bows when I have extra time. By the way, can you give me a definition of "extra time"? LOL:D

Brad

ElkSlayer
10-11-2011, 04:29 PM
yep sure have my friend... he is sitting right here playing with our Fox Pro's..making a list of dubbled sounds ok so not a woe is us story but if it helps took the wife out deer hunting and she made it 6 hours sitting in the cool weather befor limping back out to the truck on her hip replacment laid in bed rest of the day and some of the next...Me well Iam sore as can be from a life as a Machinist and being the brush buster for the wifes deer hunting.. she spoted a mega buck saturday that got away from her and she set the "Dog on it"... me Knees are still recorving as is my buldging disc... I feal for you Will.. Would kill me to miss season after season. Gald to read your back, guess i got back on line Just in time. good wishies my friend for a speady trip back into the woods
Greg

Arrow Splitter
10-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Yeah ES, we've missed you around here.

Rottzilla
10-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Right now I am in college full time to become a machinist and I also work part-time. Consequently I haven't had time to make strings in the last couple months. I will be back making strings and tuning bows when I have extra time. By the way, can you give me a definition of "extra time"? LOL:D

Brad

Looked it up but that page was missing sorry. LOL

Sounds great I'm going to need a new string soon just need to get clearance from Dr. I have been shooting a little but not much. I hope all goes well with your college make the most of it.

Will

Rottzilla
10-11-2011, 05:43 PM
yep sure have my friend... he is sitting right here playing with our Fox Pro's..making a list of dubbled sounds ok so not a woe is us story but if it helps took the wife out deer hunting and she made it 6 hours sitting in the cool weather befor limping back out to the truck on her hip replacment laid in bed rest of the day and some of the next...Me well Iam sore as can be from a life as a Machinist and being the brush buster for the wifes deer hunting.. she spoted a mega buck saturday that got away from her and she set the "Dog on it"... me Knees are still recorving as is my buldging disc... I feal for you Will.. Would kill me to miss season after season. Gald to read your back, guess i got back on line Just in time. good wishies my friend for a speady trip back into the woods
Greg

Hey ES glad to hear from ya I bet I know how you and your Dad and wife feel right now (somebody has to blaze the trail).lol Those bear looked great I could just taste the shoulder roast. Man some times it is a pain just to get out in the field no pun intended and problems or not next year I am going hunting if it kills me. lol. man it is a killer to just sit back and listen to the stories and not have any of my own to through in. I would love to spend time in a blind right now even just to watch (if you believe that) haha.

Tell the ol rag horn I'm alright and appreciate concern and zeal in looking for me. I meant what I said in my original post.

Brad: I have just started looking into going back to college myself I am going to be a Pastor I got the calling and I am going to listen cuz when my Father talks I have learned to listen.

Will

elkslayer4x5
10-11-2011, 06:12 PM
Hello brother! I was afraid that was where you were, sorta faded as I recovered, I've been praying for you. Unfortunatly, I'll be unable to cheer you up, as I'm feeling great, did spend too much time out weeding in the garden, got up one morning and cound'nt lift my right foot up enough to put a sock on. Get dressed, stand up and head to kitchen, right foot drag. So its off to the ER, and after I forget how many tests, ER doc says TIA...a pre stroke. But I feel great. More doctors, more tests, and the neurolgist says its " Strawberry Picker's Palsey". Turns out sitting on that milk crate all those weed pulling hours pinched a nerve behind my knee. Doc told me that it may take 6 month to a year before I walk normal again, but take a look at the video we made on the bowhunting forum " Stalker Bow sling", a slight foot drag. My biggest worry was the loss of my stealthy footfalls, did'nt happen ! I'm still real quiet walking thru a unit, and ride the bike even more. Real glad to here from you, you can see my nemesis in the background here. Nope, did'nt get a new bow, I'm talkin weeds! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/deast-lr/DSCN0084.jpg

Arrow Splitter
10-12-2011, 02:28 AM
Looked it up but that page was missing sorry. LOL

Sounds great I'm going to need a new string soon just need to get clearance from Dr. I have been shooting a little but not much. I hope all goes well with your college make the most of it.

WillLOL Thanks Will.

Arrow Splitter
10-12-2011, 02:30 AM
cuz when my Father talks I have learned to listen.

WillMe too, and that's a good thing.:)

ElkSlayer
10-12-2011, 07:21 AM
Thanks Brad, so what sort of classes you taking..what is your goal..Cad & C.N.C ?
tool & die ?

Will , keep doing what you can an soon enough you'll be back in a blind no time... We will take you along with us on our next day afield...was going to set out some trailcam's but awoke with gout in the left foot, feals like it's broken for thouse that dont have gout... any way so no walk in to the woods from me this AM....maybe latter when the boy gets home from school..
trying to see who's moving thrugh where so I can set the wife up in a easy to drop her off spot. she cant walk far or over rough ground... So you see we are used to guiding the less agile hunter...Come on out some time... we can have that gimp shoot

Arrow Splitter
10-14-2011, 05:32 AM
Thanks Brad, so what sort of classes you taking..what is your goal..Cad & C.N.C ?
tool & die ?
When I'm done my two years(Associate's degree) I will probably get my certificate in C.N.C. I'll know when it gets closer to that time. Right now I'm taking Manufacturing Processes(MTTN 101), Machining(MTTN111), English 101,:rolleyes: Algebra/Trig, and a dumb introduction to college course:rolleyes: (not the exact name). On top of that I work part-time.

MLN1963
10-14-2011, 07:18 AM
The Algebra and Trig would eat my lunch!

Arrow Splitter
10-14-2011, 07:48 AM
The Algebra and Trig would eat my lunch!It certainly isn't my favorite.:(

Rottzilla
10-16-2011, 06:06 PM
Hello brother! I was afraid that was where you were, sorta faded as I recovered, I've been praying for you. Unfortunatly, I'll be unable to cheer you up, as I'm feeling great, did spend too much time out weeding in the garden, got up one morning and cound'nt lift my right foot up enough to put a sock on. Get dressed, stand up and head to kitchen, right foot drag. So its off to the ER, and after I forget how many tests, ER doc says TIA...a pre stroke. But I feel great. More doctors, more tests, and the neurolgist says its " Strawberry Picker's Palsey". Turns out sitting on that milk crate all those weed pulling hours pinched a nerve behind my knee. Doc told me that it may take 6 month to a year before I walk normal again, but take a look at the video we made on the bowhunting forum " Stalker Bow sling", a slight foot drag. My biggest worry was the loss of my stealthy footfalls, did'nt happen ! I'm still real quiet walking thru a unit, and ride the bike even more. Real glad to here from you, you can see my nemesis in the background here. Nope, did'nt get a new bow, I'm talkin weeds! :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/deast-lr/DSCN0084.jpg

Strawberry pickers palsey sounds a lot better than a pre-stroke. I am glad of that. I have been prayerful of you as well my brother. Glad to hear you are out there pounding the ground getting those trail cams checked. Those pics are great and had me wanting to move to Oregon. LOL

I know I will never get into a tree stand not that I have ever been in one (spot and stalk or blinds for me) always been that way but If I did want to I won't be able to. According to the Dr. I have been shooting a little more but still get to about 40-50 arrows and I can't move for the rest of the night, I need to get off the pain meds. Yuck I can't stand them. On a better note It does not look like I will need surgery. Yeah.

I am so sorry it took me so long to return your post, I was down and out for a couple of days thanks for all your prayers keep em coming.
Blast those Weeds LOL.

Will

Rottzilla
10-16-2011, 06:11 PM
tool & die ?

Will , keep doing what you can an soon enough you'll be back in a blind no time... We will take you along with us on our next day afield...was going to set out some trailcam's but awoke with gout in the left foot, feals like it's broken for thouse that dont have gout... any way so no walk in to the woods from me this AM....maybe latter when the boy gets home from school..
trying to see who's moving thrugh where so I can set the wife up in a easy to drop her off spot. she cant walk far or over rough ground... So you see we are used to guiding the less agile hunter...Come on out some time... we can have that gimp shoot

Thanks ES, will do. Sounds like we could all deal with a gimp shoot and if I am ever in the area I will give ya a holler. :D

I think I will need one of those easy drop off locations too. It all sounds good. Hows your boy doing sounds like he is doing well.

Will