PDA

View Full Version : Getting new limbs

xr650rider
10-15-2011, 10:58 AM
just got back from dropping my alien x off at my local dealer (35 miles away) today. had a sliver splinter in the bottom limb. i really hope that it doesnt take to long for a turn around from martin/rytera. i got a pse omen now, but there is just something about the alien that i cant let go of it. i will sell that omen before i sell my alien. i think its the adjustible draw stop and valley. i just love a wide valley that doesnt want to keep pulling you into the peak of the draw weight. i think you guys know what im talking about. so if anyone reads this that works at martin/rytera make sure you sent those limbs out ASAP. i need my alien back!!!! thanks to all.......dave

Ehunter
10-15-2011, 01:44 PM
Dave, I hope they get you back up and shooting fast. I've gotten very fast turn around times on the repair work I've had done, so I hope that trend continues for you. Best of luck!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
10-15-2011, 01:57 PM
Hey Dave, Same here I have had very fast turn around as well. Hope it goes well for you.

Hutch:cool:

xr650rider
10-16-2011, 07:59 AM
thanks guys, there is just 4 weeks left in the PA archery season and its been a challenge so far. rain and high winds have kept the animals bedded till after dark and no arcorns this year in the northern big woods of PA. it doesnt look good for this stick and string hunter...