PDA

View Full Version : cracked limb please help!!!

goat naylor
09-07-2007, 09:40 AM
this is my first ever thread of anykind... i have a 2002 ?? couger magnum L/H with a cracked top limb ....what do i do ? i live in ohio and season is fast aproaching and it is not like i drug my feet it just happened this morning when i was doing a little broadhead tweeking....i am s.o.l. if i cannot find a set of limbs ...someone PLEASE steer me in the right direction......

thanks ...goat

bfisher
09-07-2007, 12:38 PM
Got a dealer nearby? Have him or you call customer service. Talk to Jake or Joel Carter. Quick.

Better yet, buy a Pantera.

goat naylor
09-07-2007, 09:07 PM
i did get ahold of customer service and thet are going to send out new limb's as soon as they get my old limb's . they are still under warranty ...that is the best news i have herd in a long time what a great way to keep a customer happy .....as far as the pantera ....i would love to have one.... but i cant seem to put doun this old couger magnum ..it is a great shooting bow.. might get a new one in the spring .......

thanks ..goat

bfisher
09-08-2007, 06:01 PM
I'm telling you. This company does have the best customer service. Glad you got the needed help.

And there is nothing a new Pantera can do that your OLD Cougar can't do just as well.

Have a good season.

goat naylor
09-09-2007, 09:37 PM
when i get the new limbs back it will feel like a new bow i would not even want to guess how many shafts that ol girl has sent flying ....it will be as crisp as it was back in the day.....:)