PDA

View Full Version : help my riser snapped in half yesterday

sarahsdadbowhunter
09-10-2007, 07:43 AM
I was shooting bow with my friend in preperation for the upcoming archery season, ( Sept. 29th). I was at full draw when all of a sudden my riser snapped in half, about a quarter inch below the bottom of the hand grip. The top half of my bow went flying and landed on concrete causing some damage to the cam. Thankfully noone was injured but now my bow is destroyed and archery season is 3 weeks away. I wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else before and if you think Martin will replace my damaged bow. It is a 2005 martin saber se. I bought it brand new to years ago and fell in love with it, I used it successfully for 2 hunting seasons. If anyone has any info that may help me please let me know. My email is sarahsdadbowhunter@yahoo.com

bfisher
09-10-2007, 11:16 AM
Quick, call customer service and ask for Jake or Joel carter. The bow is under warranty so either of them should fix you up pretty quick.

sarahsdadbowhunter
09-16-2007, 03:45 PM
I want everyone to know that martin archery's customer support is absolutely top notch!! My riser broke one week ago today and the cam suffered some damage. Martin put a new riser and cam in the mail on the 12th
actually they sent me a riser for the new cougar bow, I had a saber. Unfortunately there was a mix up and my archery dealer sent my whole bow back to martin, (he was just supposed to send the broken parts). So I have to wait for marting to return the old bow and my dealer to assemble my bow. But Martin archery did an outstanding job of helping resolve my problem. I would just like to say that I'm now a martin customer for life and I suggest any other archer to give them a try, they won't be disappointed. Thank you!!:o

Stormbringer
09-20-2007, 10:11 PM
http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/2938/m4llogo2vc2.jpg
________
dispensaries (http://dispensaries.org)

jackjr
09-21-2007, 09:18 AM
Super Great customer service.:D

Oh and they do make a fantastic bow.