PDA

View Full Version : Martin Compound Bows

Unregistered
12-21-2005, 02:10 AM
I found a Martin Magcat bow in Asheville, NC today. I have not been able to find it on any Martin web site. What I would like to know is what is the fps this bow does. No one at the store could answer this question. I hope you can. I found all other bows on web, but could not find this one.

joelc
12-28-2005, 09:36 PM
The Martin MagCat shares the same specs as our Jaguar Magnum Dyna, the I.B.O. is 300 fps, you should be able to find the answers to your questions at:
http://www.martinarchery.com/?page=bows&bow=jaguar

puckplayer_33
10-18-2006, 09:02 PM
i also own a Martin MAgCat...bought it "used" (it was never shot) for $180 set up. The only thing is that it doesnt have the Dyna (Single) Cam...it has a cam and 1/2 design. So does it still have the same specs as the Jaguar??? I do not know exactly what it shoots for speed, but i used a formula that estimates 278.5??? Does that sound right for this bow??? im not a speed buff. it kills deer and thats all i care...just wondering how good of a deal i got? And what kind of performance can be expected with this setup?? Anyone else here shoot one?? what do you think? i took it to the local archery shop to have a serving redone and he said he had never seen this model before, but it looked like a nice rig. just looking for details?