PDA

View Full Version : amazed New guy

shadowwalker
11-09-2011, 07:36 AM
Hello all. I am New here and just getting back into archery after a 20 year break. I bought a Threshold and got it set up yesterday. I've been setting the pins today. I am so amazed at how much things have changed and how fast bows shot now! I realized I have a starter bow, but WOW! With some work, this could be a tack driver .

Don B
11-09-2011, 07:54 AM
Howdy, welcome to the forum.
Don.

bfisher
11-09-2011, 08:53 AM
Shadowwalker,

Welcome to the Tech Forums. Hope you enjoy yourself here. There are several suggestions about this site. We like first names if you don't mind as we get to know each other better that way. Pictures are also appreciated when applicable. Don't be afraid to ask any question. We're all here to help and learn from each other.

So now, just what bow do you have that you're so proud of?

Barry

Hutch~n~Son Archery
11-09-2011, 09:47 AM
Welcome aboard!!

Hutch:cool:

gravedigger
11-09-2011, 09:53 AM
welcome to MTF.that threshold is a great bow to get started with.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
11-09-2011, 12:11 PM
welcome to MTF.that threshold is a great bow to get started with.Once hooked on that Martin Threshold you watch he will get one of those nice 2012 Bengals;)

Double S
11-09-2011, 12:42 PM
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the bow.

bfisher
11-09-2011, 01:49 PM
Sorry I missed that you have a Threshold. My eyes are getting old and the brain is dying. LOL. It's a nice bow to begin again with. It might be what we'd call Low Tech, but that might be one of it's better attributes. You do know that old adage? KISS--Keep it Simple stupid? Don't let the fever hit you too hard. This sport can get awfully expensive. But hey, it's only green.

gravedigger
11-09-2011, 01:52 PM
Once hooked on that Martin Threshold you watch he will get one of those nice 2012 Bengals;)

i know right.i dident want to say anything yet but i bet you are right.after a month shooting he will be on bow crack.lol

NeilMac
11-10-2011, 08:39 AM
My eyes are getting old and the brain is dying.

I know that feeling only too well ;)

Welcome to the forum Shadowwalker.

Neil