PDA

View Full Version : to hot

bowgramp59
11-11-2011, 03:40 PM
it is supposed to be 80 degrees tommorrow . thats to hot to be sitting in a popup blind. went to my hunting lease today to check the corn and put up a couple trail cams. i don't use a feeder, i build a corral out of the natural material , mesquite. cows can't get in but the deer can jump in and the hogs go under. when it gets a little colder i will sneak in the blind and see if something comes around the picture is from last season! i don't know what that date is at the bottom of the pic. the doe is just 24 yards from my blind.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
11-11-2011, 03:51 PM
I thought that the high sixties and low seveties were bad but 80's ouch that's a quick fry.

Hutch:cool:

MLN1963
11-11-2011, 04:33 PM
Curtis

I went out tonight because it was only 70* and tomorrow is supposed to be 82*. We had one doe come into the feeder for a little while but something made her bolt. No wheez, no white flag just turn and run. I think I will try go out in the morning again and see if I can shoot something. I have 4 doe and one buck tags left to fill. :cool: The bummer is gun season starts tomorrow and I don't like being out there. :(

MLN1963
11-11-2011, 04:52 PM
Here is a phone video (My Sony HD battery died) from opening day in one blind. We are 8-10 yards from the deer.

http://youtu.be/lOqqZcLvSwM