PDA

View Full Version : Onza 3 limbs and cams

bneal95
11-16-2011, 10:38 AM
Hello I am needing a set of 70lb limbs and cams for a Onza 3. The Onza I have was custom built for a female with cams that only go to 27 inches and limbs go to 45. So I want to build it up to my specs. Also where should I send the bow to get the work done the dealers close to me dont sell very many martins so that bothers me a little bit.

I have tried calling Marting twice but they havent returned my calls.

Any help would be apperciated.

gravedigger
11-16-2011, 10:50 AM
welcome to the martin tech forum.pleas dont take this the wrong way but as much as you would spend on buying cams and limbs ya might be better off buying a new onza that fits you and seling the one you have.i would go through barnsdale limbs if you wanted to do new limbs,and search archerytalk for cams or put up a wanted add on the classifides here.you might be aqble to call a dealer and have them order limbs and cams through martin.

as for cost on haveing a pro shop set it up,it would vary on price.all shops have a differnt hourly rate

justin
11-16-2011, 01:33 PM
Gd is right. Sell it and get a differnt bow, or maybe you can find someone to trade with on archery talk

coolsam402
11-16-2011, 02:08 PM
welcome to the martin tech forum.pleas dont take this the wrong way but as much as you would spend on buying cams and limbs ya might be better off buying a new onza that fits you and seling the one you have.i would go through barnsdale limbs if you wanted to do new limbs,and search archerytalk for cams or put up a wanted add on the classifides here.you might be aqble to call a dealer and have them order limbs and cams through martin.

as for cost on haveing a pro shop set it up,it would vary on price.all shops have a differnt hourly rate

agreed............