PDA

View Full Version : Updated Martin Site. Check it out!.

Double S
11-17-2011, 12:01 PM
Make sure you folks stop by the updated Martin Website. It's looking great!

http://www.martinarchery.com/2012/index.php

gravedigger
11-17-2011, 12:28 PM
i allready put it as my backround on the labtop.i used the bengal pic

Hutch~n~Son Archery
11-17-2011, 02:36 PM
Make sure you folks stop by the updated Martin Website. It's looking great!

http://www.martinarchery.com/2012/index.phpYour mean just plain mean! Making me drool all over my keyboard http://d2bbx2n1xhw9pj.cloudfront.net/forums/images/smilies/smajliP.gif

Hutchhttp://d2bbx2n1xhw9pj.cloudfront.net/forums/images/smilies/smiley_emoticons_mrcool.gif

coolsam402
11-17-2011, 02:44 PM
saw it 6 hours ago looks good

Rottzilla
11-17-2011, 08:55 PM
Hey Hutch at least you can drool LOL I have cotton mouth can you imagine how much I want to drool and can't LOL

Drool extra for me PLEASE!!!

All looks good and I am glad I took the advice of the members of this site earlier. I was told to not put the money down, that I was going to put on a 2011 Silencer and was told to wait for the 2012 models to come out.

Thanks to all of you who told me to wait...

Will

gravedigger
11-17-2011, 09:05 PM
i see some shops are haveing 2011 martin blow out sale...making room for the 2012 line up.

Rottzilla
11-17-2011, 09:21 PM
i see some shops are having 2011 martin blow out sale...making room for the 2012 line up.

Sup GD

Maybe since Martin is replacing all TRG's with cable guides and rods I should use this opportunity to get a 2011 and have Martin send me the guide rod and cable guide.

Thanks GD you do have some good ideas ;-)

Will

elkslayer4x5
11-18-2011, 04:35 AM
Hey Hutch at least you can drool LOL I have cotton mouth can you imagine how much I want to drool and can't LOL

Drool extra for me PLEASE!!!

All looks good and I am glad I took the advice of the members of this site earlier. I was told to not put the money down, that I was going to put on a 2011 Silencer and was told to wait for the 2012 models to come out.

Thanks to all of you who told me to wait...

Will

Well Will, I can tell you that I'm drooling enough for the both of us, made the mistake of looking at the new website and looked at the tradional bows, Really like the looks of the Gail Martin signature recurve, guess I'll have to get real busy with the sewing machine, this is gonna get spendy. By the way, that was one big rottweiller! :D

Rottzilla
11-18-2011, 07:14 AM
Well Will, I can tell you that I'm drooling enough for the both of us, made the mistake of looking at the new website and looked at the tradional bows, Really like the looks of the Gail Martin signature recurve, guess I'll have to get real busy with the sewing machine, this is gonna get spendy. By the way, that was one big rottweiller! :D

Hey brother how are you? Thanks for the drool assistance.LOL

Yup the new line up is a doosey I want them all I am not greedy I just can't decide which to get lol. That Gail Martin is a sweet recurve for sure I also noticed that the Saber is now a take down recurve. I think when I get my Silencer I might just see how much it will cost to make my Saber a Recurve.

Yes he was huge I used to make him pull a sled with old tires and rocks on it, Solomon was his name.

Will

bfisher
11-18-2011, 07:29 AM
Do you guys want my opinion? Doesn't matter. I'm giving it anyway. There are just way too many bows between 29.5" and 32". Single cam and dual cam. They are all essentially the same with minor machining changes to the risers. Between the Pantera and the Scepter is a 6" a2a gap that needs filled. Something about 37-38" in the Gold series.

ElkSlayer
11-18-2011, 07:55 AM
nice look alright but Im with Barry too many short bows... need more longer ATA and long draws.. most dont get past 30- 31, I need that + in a longer ata Im 6'4" barrel chested wih ape arms.. make fun if you must but face it Iam big guy look at 4x5 size an add some he is 5' 10" and still draws 30 -31. Heck there's a reason my Mtn bike is taller then his...lol

justin
11-18-2011, 08:00 AM
Lol barry i was thinking the same thing. I have a short bow, next one will be longer. I prefer the hybred cams, so im down to an alien z or scepter. A 35,36,37 inch range ata is what im going to get. Az it is i guess. I let my buddy shoot my bow the other day, and he informed me i was selling it to him. :)

ElkSlayer
11-18-2011, 08:11 AM
that was nice of him, hope he gives you a good price...lol

justin
11-18-2011, 08:19 AM
I know. I might let it go for what i paid for it, only loaded, and new string. Might.......

ElkSlayer
11-18-2011, 08:44 AM
Oh now it would have to be a bare bow and extra $ money for that pre shot in new string...after all he is a buddy....lol hope he hasa good job...:cool:

justin
11-18-2011, 09:23 AM
Yeah hes a foreman on a dirt work crew. He makes good money! I should have him check out the new pantera. Im going to guess that its going to be one of the best single cams out there. And a hands down better value than anything else out there.

bcriner
11-18-2011, 09:34 AM
I agree on the fact that there are too many short bows. The lines are balanced in terms of price points but the bows don't offer a solid range of options. Too much overlap in model specs. Basically you have the Bengal and Prower, both are 31" ATA, 7" BH and single cams. Then you have the Silencer and Firecat, both offered in the single cam and hybrid but both are around 31 1/2". No need for these. The Benal and Prowler cover that ATA. Just offer the Bengal in the Hybrid cam and call it the Crossfire and offer the Prowler in the single cam and call it the Exile and let the Prowler be he hybrid cam. The Scepter is fine being only offered in the Pro Series. Next you have the Pantera. Great. 34" ATA and single cam. They should have offered it in the Pro Series with the Hybrid cam and called it the Firecat instead. Finally offer the Onza in the hybrid cam in the Pro Series and the Onza with the single cam in the Gold series

They could have nicely ended up with something like this:

Bow
Bengal - Single Cam - Pro Series
Crossfire - Bengal w/Hybrid cam - Pro Series
Pantera - Single cam - Gold Series
Pantera - Hybrid Cam - Pro Series
Prowler - Hybrid Cam - Gold Series
Exile - Prowler w/Single Cam - Gold Series
Onza - Single cam - Gold Series
Onza - Hybrid Cam - Pro series
Scepter - Pro Series Only
Firecat - 37" ATA bow with either cam option (This is the ATA range they are missing) - Pro Series only

JMO

MLN1963
11-18-2011, 09:42 AM
The Cougar FC and Silencer are 32 1/4" if they are the same as last year. I think the 31 1/4" is another typo in the catalog.

bcriner
11-18-2011, 09:47 AM
Regardless, that 1 1/2" is not enough to have models that close.

MLN1963
11-18-2011, 09:57 AM
No disagreement there I was just trying to help.

justin
11-18-2011, 02:18 PM
If they offered a 34 in hybrid id be all over it, as long as it wasnt a bridged riser. Im not ready for that yet. Heh. Yeah....i keep thinking back to that warthog a dealer offered me a deal on last year....i should have nabbed it.

Double S
11-18-2011, 07:27 PM
I'm also curios as to what Rytera will be offering. they posted a little Teaser comment on facebook a couple of days ago.

"We are picking up a signal.. Could it be from a new Alien species?".

elkslayer4x5
11-19-2011, 05:22 AM
I'm also curios as to what Rytera will be offering. they posted a little Teaser comment on facebook a couple of days ago.

"We are picking up a signal.. Could it be from a new Alien species?".

What, another short green bow? Unfortunatly, that seems to be what most new buyers are looking for, seem that we're headed towards a 28" A2A. 10" shorter than my Slayers. Think I'll keep saving for that GM signature recurve, all 62" of it! But thats just me, an instintive shooter at my core. ;)

Double S
11-19-2011, 06:54 AM
What, another short green bow? Unfortunatly, that seems to be what most new buyers are looking for, seem that we're headed towards a 28" A2A. 10" shorter than my Slayers. Think I'll keep saving for that GM signature recurve, all 62" of it! But thats just me, an instintive shooter at my core. ;)

Not necessarily. They are all Aliens.. That's how it comes across to me. I'm hoping they come out with a 40" plus ATA bow.
Alien X, Alien Z, Alien Nemesis, and Alien Seeker 365. I hope it's not another short ATA bow though.

Don B
11-19-2011, 07:03 AM
I would love to see a Rytera in a 40+ ATA bow. I just might have to add a Rytera to my line up of bows.
Don.

archerdad
11-29-2011, 05:20 PM
nice!! great to see details without using the .pdf catalog. pantera mmag, onza 3 and scepter v look good to me.