PDA

View Full Version : Pantera A to A length

Unregistered
09-28-2007, 09:35 PM
What is the A to A on a Pantera with the Nitrous X system using C base cams?

Byrd
09-29-2007, 03:54 AM
36" axle to axle and 6 7/8's brace height

bfisher
09-29-2007, 08:24 AM
That's fairly close Dave. Mine measures 35 3/4" with the same brace height.

I don't get too crazy about getting the specs right on. They're only approximates. Besides, someone needs to show me actual paper specs for a custom bow before I'd pay too much attention. They are what they are.

Dave, read your post about not being able to be with your bow. I know you have mixed feelings, but be cool. It's only one year. Don't be screwing things up or it could cost you the rest of your life. Patience, lad.

What's your boy hunting with. The Cheetah?

You know I'm going through the same thing only with the neck. Only thing is I've been through it enough times to just write off the season and say "Oh well".

Hope you heal up well.

Barry

NSHunter
09-29-2007, 08:49 AM
Mine measures 36 1/4" with a 6 7/8" brace. Why would there be such a difference between the same bows? 1/2 " seems like a lot to me.:confused:

bfisher
09-29-2007, 08:22 PM
Mine measures 36 1/4" with a 6 7/8" brace. Why would there be such a difference between the same bows? 1/2 " seems like a lot to me.:confused:

I really couldn't say. It takes a better engineer than me to figure these things out. I just take them out of the bow, measure them and record the measurements for future reference. Then set them up and shoot em, then start tweaking them for about 4 months til I get about all the performance I can out of the bow. Then I measure the specs again and that's what they'll be.

It's pretty hard to ask anybody what the specs should be for a bow that isn't standard production. I make my own specs.