PDA

View Full Version : Shout out for Hutch....

parttimr
11-26-2011, 05:16 PM
Since we don't have a general forum I am posting for all here to know Hutch is one man that's into providing great customer service. Not paying attention the other night while shooting and messing with BHs I accidentally laid the bow in the wrong place and nicked the string with the BHs severing some threads on the string. Thank goodness my tags are filled for the year but that didn't matter to him. After PMs and answering questions about the process I ordered new strings last night and they are already built and projected to go out on Monday (new ones posted on the classifieds). Now if that's not customer service to another member I don't know what is. Maybe because I also shoot a Bengal, lol just don't know. Anyways thanks Bill won't hesitate to do business again.

Money Man
11-26-2011, 05:24 PM
That is great service, and I have had the same. Not only is the service great, but the stings are too. The hardest part about dealing with Hutch is if you change your mind on colors, it may be too late, he builds them pretty quick.

Speedykills
11-26-2011, 05:35 PM
Good to know......

parttimr
11-26-2011, 05:48 PM
@ moneyman you're right better have your colors right or it may be to late. Changed my mind 3 times and finally told him to build the one he thought would look best for what I wanted. Were Packer fans here and the colors he built with look great. They're posted on the last page of the classifieds.

Money Man
11-26-2011, 06:09 PM
@ moneyman you're right better have your colors right or it may be to late. Changed my mind 3 times and finally told him to build the one he thought would look best for what I wanted. Were Packer fans here and the colors he built with look great. They're posted on the last page of the classifieds.

I saw them. They look sharp. I did a flo orange and silver. Trying to figure out what I want to do next. My buddy is thinking about flo green and white.

ElkSlayer
11-27-2011, 05:47 AM
Of corse he is fast... what do you want a string maker to do wait a week to see if a guy desides on the red instead of the flo orange....lol
See you are spoused to know what it is you want Befor placing an order...
Way to go Hutch crank um out fast as you can...
soon as i get My C nitros Bill.... someday no wirries I already know what i want or perhaps the ..... OH see I got time thou LOL hahahhahah

parttimr
11-27-2011, 09:27 AM
Sometimes ya killl me ES, lol. Just hope they're bright enough to blind the intended quarry, lol.

ElkSlayer
11-27-2011, 09:46 AM
Sometimes ya killl me ES, lol. Just hope they're bright enough to blind the intended quarry, lol.

what color did you go with..

I have a blue/black ,flo green/ black, with mnt berry serving...103" worth + bus..
also have a flo yellow/ orange xcables with blaze orange string on cougar.. and my fav is the flo/ yellow , red recurve strings yes strings 3 of them but only have one recurve.lol

I like the bling a bright string brings to a bow ...like the game can see it...lol

parttimr
11-27-2011, 10:16 AM
@ ES flo yellow/flo green. If you go to classified and go to the last page of his string thread it is the next to last entry. He posteed pics so
I could get ann early peek. Also had the loop done in flo green and serving in black. Colors are because were Packers fans up this way and it will go with the colors I have on my arrows.

bfisher
11-27-2011, 10:35 AM

Nobody's a Packers fan.

ElkSlayer
11-27-2011, 11:18 AM
Nobody's a Packers fan.

not with out Brett...

parttimr,
Thats a bright one alright. hows it look on the bow post up.. lets see it

parttimr
11-27-2011, 12:27 PM
It's not on the bow yet he still has it. Possibly ships tomorrow. Once everything is back together will post pics. With or without Fave still Packer Fans here although that was the reason we initially became fans. In the end he was a major distraction and now were rollin again.

Hutch~n~Son Archery
11-27-2011, 03:58 PM
Well guys thanks for the shout out. I am glad to help you guys out in this sport / addiction!!!! Now its time to get my bow back in action. So this Saturday I can bring home a deer instead of getting trapped in the woods for most of the night. LOL ;)

Hutch:cool:

elkslayer4x5
11-28-2011, 06:54 AM
Well guys thanks for the shout out. I am glad to help you guys out in this sport / addiction!!!! Now its time to get my bow back in action. So this Saturday I can bring home a deer instead of getting trapped in the woods for most of the night. LOL ;)

Hutch:cool:

Maybe you should leave a breadcrumb trail? :D

bfisher
11-28-2011, 08:23 AM
It's not on the bow yet he still has it. Possibly ships tomorrow. Once everything is back together will post pics. With or without Fave still Packer Fans here although that was the reason we initially became fans. In the end he was a major distraction and now were rollin again.

The problem with Farve is that he stuck around for about three years too long. Ego thing probably or money; just didn't want to admit he was getting too old. I'm not a Packers fan, but will say that right now they have one of the best quarterbacks playing the gaame if not THE best.
I think that was an honor held by Tom Brady, but he seems to be showing old age signs too, but at least he doesn't throw an interception about every third pass---yet. LOL.

ElkSlayer
11-28-2011, 09:05 AM
The problem with Farve is that he stuck around for about three years too long. Ego thing probably or money; just didn't want to admit he was getting too old. I'm not a Packers fan, but will say that right now they have one of the best quarterbacks playing the gaame if not THE best.
I think that was an honor held by Tom Brady, but he seems to be showing old age signs too, but at least he doesn't throw an interception about every third pass---yet. LOL.

no one wants to admit it is time to be put out to pasture.... so ole QB's hang in untill they get beat up enough to give up...they all want the big win look at Elway not untill denver won a SB did he retire...was past when he should have.... No I am not a Bronco fan, rarely watch football anymore... Just know the game and some of the older players...lol