PDA

View Full Version : how do i quiet the...

coolsam402
11-27-2011, 05:33 PM
hey guys i got a doe with my dad last weekend on the hunting trip we both got one my doe was 55 yards out the farthest ive ever shot with a bow and my dads he took with his new muzzleloader at 115 yards......................... but my question was how can i quiet the string smack from my sts

Money Man
11-27-2011, 07:42 PM
Try adjusting it in different positions. Good place to start is have the string about a credit card width off the string. Make sure the string is centered in the rubber stopper as well. Congratulations on the doe

droppixel
11-28-2011, 05:25 AM
It might not be as loud as you think it is. I know I felt like mine was until I had my dad shoot my bow and I stood about 20 yards away. Surprised at how quiet it actually was. But as Money said, play with the position of it a little and go from there.

elkslayer4x5
11-28-2011, 06:40 AM
Congratulations on your doe. And at 55yds! Bet the doe never heard the string slap!

ElkSlayer
11-28-2011, 06:49 AM
did she jump your string.... yes then you need to make ajustments
No then go ahead and ajust so you feal it is quiter...lol congrats on the 2 deer good going guys.

droppixel
11-28-2011, 08:29 AM
What is this 2 ElkSlayer from Oregon business?! :p

gravedigger
11-28-2011, 08:30 AM
What is this 2 ElkSlayer from Oregon business?! :p

elkslayer4x5 is elkslayer's dad.

ElkSlayer
11-28-2011, 08:52 AM
elkslayer4x5 is elkslayer's dad.

Yep Father an son some day my son may grace these pages then there will be 3...
I am Elkslayer 6x5 on archery talk, Droped the 6x5 for here Dad Is elkslayer4x5 everywhere

droppixel
11-28-2011, 09:09 AM
You silly guys playin' tricks on people!

coolsam402
11-28-2011, 10:54 AM
ive tryed maybe its just me but it sounds kinda loud

coolsam402
11-28-2011, 07:50 PM
i just added the pic

elkslayer4x5
11-29-2011, 05:10 AM
Thanks, these posts read better with a photo.

gravedigger
11-29-2011, 05:43 AM
whos the kid in the photo.looks like hes ready to hunt

MLN1963
11-29-2011, 07:06 AM
whos the kid in the photo.looks like hes ready to hunt

I'm guessing that is Coolsam402 since he said his dad shot a deer with a muzzle loader.

bfisher
11-29-2011, 08:15 AM
I'm guessing that is Coolsam402 since he said his dad shot a deer with a muzzle loader.

My guess, too. Maybe that explains some of his posts. Young AND inexperienced. That's OK. We all started somewhere. We'll keep him on the straight and narrow. He'll be shootin like a pro in no time.

Spiker
11-29-2011, 08:52 AM
Never too young to start playing with sticks and strings!

...or butchering yummy critters... hee hee

SJunior
11-29-2011, 09:57 AM
Nice job.

Man if coolsam is 6'2" his dad must be 8 feet tall and those does weigh 400 pounds.

ElkSlayer
11-29-2011, 10:02 AM
Nice job.

Man if coolsam is 6'2" his dad must be 8 feet tall and those does weigh 400 pounds.

LOL thats funny..... he did post pic of him self at full draw perhaps that young boy is his son ...

bfisher
11-29-2011, 01:46 PM
Something doesn't add up. The pictures don't match the data I have. Coolsam is supposedly 26 years old. The youngster looks to be about 15 or so and the older guy looks a lot older than 26. Tell us Sam. Just who is who?

96xjclassic
11-29-2011, 02:15 PM
The plot thickens......................

Spiker
11-29-2011, 06:52 PM
... no bow in the pic of the first deer with the first bow...Dad should post how proud of son he is.

Money Man
11-29-2011, 07:27 PM
Is there a little brother?

MLN1963
11-29-2011, 07:44 PM
The plot thickens...................... Or the lies escalate?

gravedigger
11-29-2011, 07:59 PM
Or the lies escalate?

this is sam.
http://images.imagelinky.com/1322632577.jpg (http://images.imagelinky.com/1322632577.jpg)
i will assume its his little bro in the pic

MLN1963
11-30-2011, 05:57 AM
this is sam.
http://images.imagelinky.com/1322632577.jpg (http://images.imagelinky.com/1322632577.jpg)
i will assume its his little bro in the pic

Still not the 29 YO with kids to go pull his 1000 arrows from the target after a long day hunting. :cool:

gravedigger
11-30-2011, 06:45 AM
Still not the 29 YO with kids to go pull his 1000 arrows from the target after a long day hunting. :cool:

thats a big 10-4

elkslayer4x5
11-30-2011, 08:41 AM
Or the lies escalate?

Who knows? All we really know is what a guy posts, of course when those post don't 'add' up, we begain to wonder. This should git a rise outta him. So did Dad shoot both does with the muzzleloader?

elkslayer4x5
12-01-2011, 07:27 AM
Nuthin after a day? Begining to smell a bit fishy......just sayin....

96xjclassic
12-01-2011, 07:32 AM
Lol! I'm hanging on the edge of my seat. I can't wait for him to reply.

coolsam402
12-01-2011, 07:01 PM
ok ok ok ok now sorry for the waits ive had morning and after noon practice for swimming and the pic of me at the full draw was with the computer and a close and idk if you can tell but im like sitting on my feet and my dad is catchers crouching and so he looks smaller and im 14 turning 15 and im 6 foot i just got measured today at the docs for the physical for swimming and my dad i thing is like 6foot 8 or something huge and they were small does but you know for the first doe kill and my first hunting trip out of state and i really wanted to take it but after we shot we went back to the truck and got wormed up for 30 or 45 min and waited and got wormed up and so when we went back we just took the gun ao if they were still alive we could put a good quick clean kill on her and i was going to run back to the truck and grab my bow but we had to go to my aunts birthday and so my dad said no but when we got home i got a pic of her with my bow but i dont have the cable for the camera to get that picture

but thanks again for your help and tomarrow i diont have morning practice just afternoon so i will be doing alot of practiceing tomarrow and the next day and the next day so i will post some pics from the different yardages

HawgEnvy
12-02-2011, 03:01 AM
oh brother... i'm seriously lol-ing atch y'all. ROTFLMAO!

HawgEnvy
12-02-2011, 03:10 AM
ok ok ok ok now sorry for the waits ive had morning and after noon practice for swimming and the pic of me at the full draw was with the computer and a close and idk if you can tell but im like sitting on my feet and my dad is catchers crouching and so he looks smaller and im 14 turning 15 and im 6 foot i just got measured today at the docs for the physical for swimming and my dad i thing is like 6foot 8 or something huge and they were small does but you know for the first doe kill and my first hunting trip out of state and i really wanted to take it but after we shot we went back to the truck and got wormed up for 30 or 45 min and waited and got wormed up and so when we went back we just took the gun ao if they were still alive we could put a good quick clean kill on her and i was going to run back to the truck and grab my bow but we had to go to my aunts birthday and so my dad said no but when we got home i got a pic of her with my bow but i dont have the cable for the camera to get that picture

but thanks again for your help and tomarrow i diont have morning practice just afternoon so i will be doing alot of practiceing tomarrow and the next day and the next day so i will post some pics from the different yardages

the little dude in the pic is NOT a 6ft tall 15yr old,therefore not you,Sam. who is it?

SJunior
12-02-2011, 03:58 AM

Huh, who'd of thought that you weren't telling us the truth about yourself? So did you actually kill the doe with a bow or did your dad shoot both with the muzzleloader?

elkslayer4x5
12-02-2011, 03:59 AM

Now the plot sickens even more. Pretty sure this is what I dump on the garden plot each year.

MLN1963
12-02-2011, 04:23 AM
Now the plot sickens even more. Pretty sure this is what I dump on the garden plot each year. If it looks like, smells like and tastes like bovine excrement, it probably is bovine excrement!

elkslayer4x5
12-02-2011, 06:27 AM
If it looks like, smells like and tastes like bovine excrement, it probably is bovine excrement!

Sure smells of bovine excrement, and until I'm proven wrong, I'll believe that it is BE!

96xjclassic
12-02-2011, 01:58 PM
Hee,hee,hee.

HawgEnvy
12-02-2011, 02:29 PM
answer the questions,Sam! No more BE!

96xjclassic
12-03-2011, 12:28 PM
Speaking of quieting things, its awful quiet around here.

elkslayer4x5
12-03-2011, 02:40 PM

except for the sound of spinning wheels trying to come up with a non B E awnser.

Simple Life
12-04-2011, 02:49 AM

I can fix that:p

Simple Life
12-04-2011, 02:50 AM
You guys got nothing better to do than pick on a kid:LOL:D

96xjclassic
12-04-2011, 04:06 AM
Very nice!

ElkSlayer
12-04-2011, 06:54 AM
You guys got nothing better to do than pick on a kid:LOL:D

internet thugs :p

elkslayer4x5
12-04-2011, 07:05 AM
Hang on, Onion hater! Thats part of the problem, can't seem to remember how old he is, in his profile he claims to be 29, and then says that heres a pic of me and my dad, which shows a teenage boy. I won't even get into the 1000 shots he fires a day. But hey, says he took a doe a 55yds! Go figure. So where have you been hiding, long time no posts. :p

gravedigger
12-04-2011, 07:34 AM
good SL is back in action.....http://images.imagelinky.com/1323019975.jpg (http://images.imagelinky.com/1323019975.jpg)

elkslayer4x5
12-04-2011, 08:08 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v728/deast-lr/Shedinonions.jpg

:p

Simple Life
12-05-2011, 11:40 AM
internet thugs :p

Bully:p..................

Simple Life
12-05-2011, 11:41 AM
Hang on, Onion hater! Thats part of the problem, can't seem to remember how old he is, in his profile he claims to be 29, and then says that here a pic of me and my dad, which shows a tenage boy. I won't even get into the 1000 shots he fires a day. But hey, says he took a doe a 55yds! Go figure. So where have you been hiding, long time no posts. :p

Gotcha,been hunting,work,getting ready for winter,and more hunting:D

Simple Life
12-05-2011, 11:43 AM
good SL is back in action.....http://images.imagelinky.com/1323019975.jpg (http://images.imagelinky.com/1323019975.jpg)

Amen GD..............nasty old onions:rolleyes:

pizzadave
12-06-2011, 08:27 AM
Does he know how far 55 yards is? I know when I was 11 (which is how old the kid looks in the pic) I couldnt hit a doe at 55 yards, not with a kill shot anyway..... The kid looks mid 5 foot range, and the dad looks like a little over 6'. Not sure why he has to like about the situation? He asked a question about his STS, got the answers he needs, but I still don't know why he is holding back information about the hunt. The guy holding the bow at full draw left handed is nowhere to be seen in the pic either. I may believe the deer in front of the kid is a bow kill, just for the lack of blood vs. the one on the right. That part makes sense to me, but all else seems to be as you guys so perfectly stated.... bovine excriment

HawgEnvy
12-06-2011, 05:55 PM
Onions rule! Haters drool!

coolsam402
12-08-2011, 01:50 PM
wow you guys sure post alot of hate ""mail"". ive had swim practice every day from 5:45 am to 7:00am then school from 7:30am to 2:45pm them swim practice from 3:00pm to 5:30pm then i get home at 6:00 and shower and i go to bed cuz i have to to it all over again the next day its awfule i actually never eat i have 8 boxes of various granola bars and stuff and thats all i ever eat 2 or 3 bars a day that tells you something if i never eat i dont have time to get on here but any way back on track here .................. this is my dads profile... ok theres the reasion for 29 age on here...... next im shortish but not that short 5 10 and 1/2 to be exact... im 14 ...k....... ive shot bows cence i was 5 and shot in teams at places secne 7 and still do today and i started shooting competively on my 10th birthday i shoot every weekend at the compititions and in teams and i also shoot in my back yard when ever i have time like tomarrow i have a half day so i get out of practice at 1:30 so i am going to be shooting in my yard..so anyways i have had alot of practice at shooting and i shoot competively so i have to be goodish at the team shootings on the weekend they have a pine pong ball that is on top of a air blower so it bounces up and down and goes every were and the have us shoot at that ive got it 16 times 4 times this year my dad has got it 3 times but there are 20 people shooting at a moving ball so he doesent want to shoot there so no one hits his arrows and i only shoot there with cheap walmart arrows i can get for 3 bucks any way back to the height thing i have no idea how tall my dad is but id have to say like 6 inches taller than me he is also short like me and my mom but ya any other questions i will maybe be on in a few min after i shower and eat

SJunior
12-08-2011, 03:24 PM
Sam, it's not hate mail. Can't speak for anyone else but all the times you posted then finding out that you were lying about most of them it's hard to believe anything you have or will say. Personally I had you pegged a long time ago.

What is the truth? Did you actually kill the doe? Was it actually with your bow and how far was it really?

It's been a while since you posted the pic and now you suddenly show back up and act like it's not your fault you lied to people that were trying to help you. Come clean little man, maybe you can salvage yourself with some on here. I will say it won't be with me.

HawgEnvy
12-08-2011, 04:31 PM
1)who's the big-ish,clean shaved dude in the first pics posted with ??? at full draw?
2) who is the wee little scrawny dude on the left in the pic with the 2 guys and 2 deer?
3)who is the big guy on the right in the same pic?
4)what drugs do you take that cause you to run on,n on,n on, with complete disregard to any proper sentences and punctuation?
5)have you hever considered an english tutor coupled with prescription ADD/ADHD meds?

just wondering.:confused:

ElkSlayer
12-08-2011, 07:12 PM
wow you guys sure post alot of hate ""mail"". ive had swim practice every day from 5:45 am to 7:00am then school from 7:30am to 2:45pm them swim practice from 3:00pm to 5:30pm then i get home at 6:00 and shower and i go to bed cuz i have to to it all over again the next day its awfule i actually never eat i have 8 boxes of various granola bars and stuff and thats all i ever eat 2 or 3 bars a day that tells you something if i never eat i dont have time to get on here but any way back on track here .................. this is my dads profile... ok theres the reasion for 29 age on here...... next im shortish but not that short 5 10 and 1/2 to be exact... im 14 ...k....... ive shot bows cence i was 5 and shot in teams at places secne 7 and still do today and i started shooting competively on my 10th birthday i shoot every weekend at the compititions and in teams and i also shoot in my back yard when ever i have time like tomarrow i have a half day so i get out of practice at 1:30 so i am going to be shooting in my yard..so anyways i have had alot of practice at shooting and i shoot competively so i have to be goodish at the team shootings on the weekend they have a pine pong ball that is on top of a air blower so it bounces up and down and goes every were and the have us shoot at that ive got it 16 times 4 times this year my dad has got it 3 times but there are 20 people shooting at a moving ball so he doesent want to shoot there so no one hits his arrows and i only shoot there with cheap walmart arrows i can get for 3 bucks any way back to the height thing i have no idea how tall my dad is but id have to say like 6 inches taller than me he is also short like me and my mom but ya any other questions i will maybe be on in a few min after i shower and eat

just measured everything and up to date now im 6 3 and wing span of i just measured again but a wing span of 77

Face it your busted ..no idea why you feal you can be honest... you do relize everything you type and post on the net is there for all to read and dig up again and again.. for the rest of your life... BTW I take it your dad was only 15 when you were born...wow

MLN1963
12-08-2011, 09:03 PM
Hehe. I was the first, or damn close, to call this kid out.

Gravedigger

You have officially been replaced as the biggest spelling and grammar criminal on this forum. notcoolsam402 has stolen the trophy from you. :cool::p

Money Man
12-09-2011, 03:41 AM
Maybe it's time to try fishing... you already have some great "fish stories"

MLN1963
12-09-2011, 04:16 AM
Maybe it's time to try fishing... you already have some great "fish stories"

Swimming in school, fish stories? Golf clap. :cool:

I hope his 29 YO dad really doesn't have a almost 15 YO son! I'm sure it happens but that is a pretty young to start a family.

elkslayer4x5
12-09-2011, 04:42 AM

Well, Sam, another first for you! You're the only 14 year old boy I even met that never eats, other than cranola bars and stuff.

bfisher
12-09-2011, 05:35 AM
Well, Sam, another first for you! You're the only 14 year old boy I even met that never eats, other than cranola bars and stuff.

Yes, and no time for the computer? In this day and age I find that hard to believe.

I'm old, but do remember when I was a teenager my dad threatened to put a hasp and lock on the refrigerator.

OK, so you are using your dad's account to post on here. So level with us now. If your dad is Sam then what's your name? First name is sufficient. I also have to ask why you think you're short. At 14 and 5'10" you're bigger than average. And if your dad is around 6'4" I wouldn't refer to that as short. In fact, it's about 6" taller than the average adult male.

gravedigger
12-09-2011, 05:38 AM
Gravedigger

You have officially been replaced as the biggest spelling and grammar criminal on this forum. notcoolsam402 has stolen the trophy from you. :cool::p
wait one min,it will never be taken from me.now i have to make it a point to go above and beyond "can't spell to save my life'

I hope his 29 YO dad really doesn't have a almost 15 YO son! I'm sure it happens but that is a pretty young to start a family.

it does happen,my B-I-L had just turned 16 when he had his first boy.3 more followed through the years.the eldest is now13.but the queston is how old is the mom...............a bit older then then the B-I-L

all and alll im over whats going on with this thread.a kid came on trying to make things better then they are,trying to impress i guess.oh well
sam start over and and post up.
i would l like to know who has the long DL...cuz we know its not you.really im not mad i dont really care.i kid trying to be a big fish and it dident work out to well.

HawgEnvy
12-09-2011, 06:32 AM
make this thread a sticky. "NEWBS! BE HONEST. OR BE AN EXAMPLE!" lol
this is a fun thread. rippin in a rookie for feedin us line after line of BE. lets recap for a minute.
grammatically challenged,somewhere between 15-29,between 5'10(1/2")-6'3",55yd bowkill w a muzzleloader on a 6pt doe,never eats,always swims,2(?)kids...i know i'm forgetting something,but i'm only on my 2nd cup of coffee. my brain don't function so well until the first to pots.

GD, you'll always be my grammatically challenged hero
Mark,good job on callin this kid out.

96xjclassic
12-09-2011, 07:00 AM
Lol! I'm a newb but I told the truth and nothing but the truth!

ElkSlayer
12-09-2011, 07:03 AM
any one have a running count on the ..... un truths told by this poster, Or is it posters... 3 buy my count...one only shoots the good arrows the other shoots wal marts somtimes... you do know any one can sign up here to have their very own profile....

Money Man
12-09-2011, 07:30 AM
make this thread a sticky. "NEWBS! BE HONEST. OR BE AN EXAMPLE!" lol
this is a fun thread. rippin in a rookie for feedin us line after line of BE. lets recap for a minute.
grammatically challenged,somewhere between 15-29,between 5'10(1/2")-6'3",55yd bowkill w a muzzleloader on a 6pt doe,never eats,always swims,2(?)kids...i know i'm forgetting something,but i'm only on my 2nd cup of coffee. my brain don't function so well until the first to pots.

GD, you'll always be my grammatically challenged hero
Mark,good job on callin this kid out.

I forgot all about the "kids" going to fetch the 1000 arrows shot per day. So is that a low light shooting, I mean beofre the 5:45 swimming or after the 6:00pm bath time, there are not enough hours in the day. Wait until you get a job.

elkslayer4x5
12-09-2011, 07:39 AM
Wait, did'nt this 14 yo also have two kids to pull his 1000 shots per day?... I'm 26-9. I'm 14. I'm 6'2" tall. 5' 10 1/2" tall. I shot a doe at 55yds. And it goes on and on.

bfisher
12-09-2011, 08:20 AM
You guys are starting to make me feel some sympathy for the lad. LOL.

gravedigger
12-09-2011, 08:37 AM
You guys are starting to make me feel some sympathy for the lad. LOL.

yep.time to take the high road on this.he has been gettin a royal beating and welll kids make mistakes.

sam i forgive ya.now come on back and tell us a bit about you.no need to talk your self up just be you.make your own profile and join in.

have fun and forget about all the old grumpy bugers laying into ya.lol

HawgEnvy
12-09-2011, 09:29 AM
who's grumpy? we's jusa likin ta hava litta fun nown agin widda boy! i drive my kids CRAZY doin the same thing. lol

elkslayer4x5
12-09-2011, 09:37 AM
who's grumpy? we's jusa likin ta hava litta fun nown agin widda boy! i drive my kids CRAZY doin the same thing. lol

Yeah, who's grumpy, just don't like being B Eed. :mad:

ElkSlayer
12-09-2011, 09:38 AM

you sure its not the other way .....lol not grumpy eather.. felt sorry for him when his gear was all jacked up. and now ..:confused::confused::confused:

MLN1963
12-09-2011, 10:33 AM
wait one min,it will never be taken from me.now i have to make it a point to go above and beyond "can't spell to save my life'

I've been waiting all day for this! :cool::p:o:D

pizzadave
12-09-2011, 11:08 AM
I don't feel sorry for him... In my eyes, he's just a kid that thinks that he is protected by the fact that we aren't face to face. I don't know swimming, but I do know archery, and what I do know is, 55 yards when I was 14 seemed like a mile. My guess is this deer was at 55 feet, his dad drew his bow back, cuz he's too tired from swimming for 7 hours, and then shot the doe-fawn in the pic. And it sure sounded like he made a post about it being a bad shot? Cuz his dad wanted to bring the muzzleloader with to finish it off? I don't believe a doe of that size his anywhere with a .50 cal muzzleloader would need any more finishing off..... From my experience, they drop in their tracks. Sooooo were they gonna use a gun for archery season? That's how I kinda heard it. I know we are giving him a lot of crap over lying, but maybe he will learn that lying, especially about archery, is not acceptable lol...... Lies are for fisherman and politicians! NOT ARCHERS

96xjclassic
12-09-2011, 01:06 PM
I don't feel sorry for him... In my eyes, he's just a kid that thinks that he is protected by the fact that we aren't face to face. I don't know swimming, but I do know archery, and what I do know is, 55 yards when I was 14 seemed like a mile. My guess is this deer was at 55 feet, his dad drew his bow back, cuz he's too tired from swimming for 7 hours, and then shot the doe-fawn in the pic. And it sure sounded like he made a post about it being a bad shot? Cuz his dad wanted to bring the muzzleloader with to finish it off? I don't believe a doe of that size his anywhere with a .50 cal muzzleloader would need any more finishing off..... From my experience, they drop in their tracks. Sooooo were they gonna use a gun for archery season? That's how I kinda heard it. I know we are giving him a lot of crap over lying, but maybe he will learn that lying, especially about archery, is not acceptable lol...... Lies are for fisherman and politicians! NOT ARCHERS

Well put. It's seems to me, even as new as I am, that archers are a breed of their own. An honest and honorable and responsible one.

Simple Life
12-09-2011, 01:08 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-forum/popcorn.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

ElkSlayer
12-09-2011, 01:12 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-forum/popcorn.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

:rolleyes: me too

gravedigger
12-09-2011, 01:41 PM

yum i want some

MLN1963
12-09-2011, 03:07 PM
Just wait until Dad finds out he has been using his account. There will be hell to pay. Well, if that is even true. :cool:

coolsam402
12-09-2011, 06:05 PM

im never hungry when i get done excercizing but i do love choclate milk

and every thing else i have answered and i do go fishing i have 3 ugly sticks a ugly stick ultra light a ugly stink heavy a bait caster pro a micro spin ultra light and a something else but i also have 2 large fishing tackle bags and a small one for those one person trips down to the pond i love fishing too fishings easy tho the bow stuff ive just started doing more stuff by my self cuz i can get it right and set it up for me right then but now im sad because you reminded me of the summer and all of thoes good times out fishin at 3 in the morning with the buddies catchin craw dads lightin fires sittin on the river side in the back yard with a cold ........ you know ....;) and the nights at te city pond with the rednecks that have a trot line out in a city pond and them catching big snapping turtles on the trot line and tieing the stringer around them and tieing it to a pole on the dock catchin little blue gill hovking them in the stomack with a jig randomly and havind the cops get called on us ................................... i miss the summer n i just might have to take up ice fishin now when i write this i keep singing that song "Just Fishin" good times

coolsam402
12-09-2011, 06:06 PM

oh ya and i do golf;);)

Double S
12-09-2011, 06:11 PM
Coolsam. There's a thing called Forum Etiquette. That's why your getting some harsh feedback. Things didn't add up from the first time you posted. From the comments to the pics...things didn't add up. After we checked your DOB, We mods and Admin already knew something wasn't right. Don't take it personal. We know each other not only from this forum but from many other forums. A lot of time, we use the same username. We can only go by what you add to your profile and by the content that you add to the forum. If those things don't add up..then it's hard for any of us to believe any of your posts. It's not the quantity of post but the quality of the posts. People here want to help you and that's why some take it harsh when things start not to add up correctly. My .2 cents.

I would recommend that you start all over and reintroduce yourself.

coolsam402
12-09-2011, 06:24 PM
any one have a running count on the ..... un truths told by this poster, Or is it posters... 3 buy my count...one only shoots the good arrows the other shoots wal marts somtimes... you do know any one can sign up here to have their very own profile....

ya i only shoot the good easton axis carbin n-fused arrows for everything except one thing to i have to point out that very one thing when i say something the only time i dont use the good arrows are when i shoot at a small ball that 19 to be exact plus me so 20 are all shooting at at the same time with 20 arrows there im not going to waste 12 on an arrow that i have a 50 chance of getting a good out come and a 50 chance of getting a bad out come if its good and i know i will get the ball then i dont care if that arrow gets recked i would scarifice the arrow to get the ball but if i shoot and miss there is like a 99% chance of that arrow getting reckedand with thoes odds im not using a 12 arrow for that and the good arrows you can only buy them in dozens so 12 times 12 is 144 pluss tax and me and my dad split them me 6 him 6 so we split the price and if he has a half doz good arrows still and i recked all mine hes not just going to but new for the heck of it i would just be ""STUFF"" outta luck---sol the nice way--....... and i would have to pay 144 pluss tax insted of 72 plus tax were i can save good arrows and money and but 2 or 3 cheap 3 doller walmart arrows and reck them i already robin hood my arrows alot todday i was at 35 yards shot a nock on my arrow the nock bent apart (but didnt brake) and cut a big line in the nock and sliped out the arrows still goos i just had to go to my pro shop and get a new nock and some new vanes i shot one of them and the other 2 i messed up cuz they were hittting my rest when i got the new one

coolsam402
12-09-2011, 06:27 PM
Yes, and no time for the computer? In this day and age I find that hard to believe.

I'm old, but do remember when I was a teenager my dad threatened to put a hasp and lock on the refrigerator.

OK, so you are using your dad's account to post on here. So level with us now. If your dad is Sam then what's your name? First name is sufficient. I also have to ask why you think you're short. At 14 and 5'10" you're bigger than average. And if your dad is around 6'4" I wouldn't refer to that as short. In fact, it's about 6" taller than the average adult male.

seriously i neevet have time for computer you should see all my homework i have so much of that i dont have a brake till next weekend when i can even start on it annd i have to pass my classes to swim so no homework time means i have like no computer timer

coolsam402
12-09-2011, 06:40 PM
I forgot all about the "kids" going to fetch the 1000 arrows shot per day. So is that a low light shooting, I mean beofre the 5:45 swimming or after the 6:00pm bath time, there are not enough hours in the day. Wait until you get a job.

i shot befor swimming swimming just started less than 3 weeks ago to tell you the truth this is actually Really bad and kinda gross, i havent showered in more than a week ... that just shocked me ... i feel as if i should go shower right now ... i have a meet tomarrow morning i should actually be going to bet but... idk... the sowering thing i guess its not that bad cuz your in a chlorinizes pool and after morning practice i just wash the chloorine out of my hair but idk if that counts as a shower .................... and when i dont swim i have 2 jobs actually one is on week days i work from 3 to 8 but its easy its a small one building ice cream store were we just serve ice cream cones then i have the weekend job were i work from 12 to 6 at a ice cream store called cold stone every one has heard of it i put an app in for the dohnut store but they opened a ice cream store inside it and they callled and asked if i wanted to work ice cream that job i still have that actually an all year job but i can take days off and i can make my sechedual and the small ice cream store is only opened in the summer from june to augest and from the time school gets out to the time the ice cream store opens i go to work with my mom and i drive the fork lift and work the warehouse and then the first week in augest after the ice cream i do a 1 week summer job at the fair were i work maitnence crew so now what do you have to say

gravedigger
12-09-2011, 07:00 PM
i shot befor swimming swimming just started less than 3 weeks ago to tell you the truth this is actually Really bad and kinda gross, i havent showered in more than a week ... that just shocked me ... i feel as if i should go shower right now ... i have a meet tomarrow morning i should actually be going to bet but... idk... the sowering thing i guess its not that bad cuz your in a chlorinizes pool and after morning practice i just wash the chloorine out of my hair but idk if that counts as a shower .................... and when i dont swim i have 2 jobs actually one is on week days i work from 3 to 8 but its easy its a small one building ice cream store were we just serve ice cream cones then i have the weekend job were i work from 12 to 6 at a ice cream store called cold stone every one has heard of it i put an app in for the dohnut store but they opened a ice cream store inside it and they callled and asked if i wanted to work ice cream that job i still have that actually an all year job but i can take days off and i can make my sechedual and the small ice cream store is only opened in the summer from june to augest and from the time school gets out to the time the ice cream store opens i go to work with my mom and i drive the fork lift and work the warehouse and then the first week in augest after the ice cream i do a 1 week summer job at the fair were i work maitnence crew so now what do you have to say

im sorry buddy but im almost positve you you have to be 15 and have a worker permit and then have to get your food handlers card inorder to even work ther.its called child labor laws.then a warehouse....no way.

Double S
12-09-2011, 07:04 PM
Time to end this.