PDA

View Full Version : New Rytera Bullet X w/ Nitrous Cams

caliwhackmaster
10-05-2007, 09:51 PM
Is the let-off adjustable

bfisher
10-06-2007, 07:19 PM
Yes, the bow comes standard with 75% modules. You an order a set that are for 65%, and they are marked 65%.

Does this help?

caliwhackmaster
10-06-2007, 09:32 PM
Just seems that mine doesn't have very much. Doesn't seem to have any valley at letoff

machster670
10-07-2007, 06:31 AM
Welcome to the world of nitrous cams

bfisher
10-07-2007, 06:50 PM
Just seems that mine doesn't have very much. Doesn't seem to have any valley at letoff

Put it on a scale and weigh the bow. You'll probably find that the letoff is there. The Nitrous cams just don't have that stupid precipitous drop off into the valley that a lot of cams have. It's a smoother roll over.

Also easier on the shoulders over a long period of time. Not only that, you can get similar speeds as many other cams and still shoot 5-10 less peak weight.

As for the wall (valley); most bows don't have valleys like we enjoyed with bow carrying more round wheels. Today many bows drop into the valley and hit the stops at nearly the same time. Are you having trouble staying in the wall? I used to. Then I found that reducing the drawlength by 1/8" to 1/4" took care of that problem.

caliwhackmaster
10-07-2007, 07:45 PM
Yeah I guess it just isn't what I am used to. But I am getting more used to it the more I shoot it. It is an excellent bow. No shock,vibration. But I have noticed that the stirng does a considerably loud Twang to it when fired.

bfisher
10-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Do ya have string silencers on it? Can you post a picture? Ther is always some noise with any bow. These guys that say a bow doesn't make any noise or vibration are full of it. There's always some.

Anyway, if it's a little excessive it might be that the cams are over rotated some. A picture would help to tell.