PDA

View Full Version : Serenity

bfisher
12-02-2011, 06:54 AM
Hey, has anybody else noticed that things have been going pretty smooth around here lately? Almost like old times. I'm happy.

gravedigger
12-02-2011, 06:58 AM
yep..nice and relaxing,we got a few new members that have chimed in the past few days.its been good.people must still be eating turkey.lol

ElkSlayer
12-02-2011, 07:03 AM
Cause Im back on ....lol hahhahaha yes great job guys culled all the spamers:cool:

of corse there still is some posters un answerd questions, On who is who an whats the truth here Oh well time will sort that out..lmao

Speedykills
12-02-2011, 09:14 AM
Hey, has anybody else noticed that things have been going pretty smooth around here lately? Almost like old times. I'm happy.

Now you did it.........................

HawgEnvy
12-02-2011, 10:20 AM
it's cuz I'm gettin the attention I deserve. If Hawg's happy,we all happy

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-02-2011, 10:57 AM
Its because I am spending too much time getting lost in the woods and and not enough time on here causing trouble.LOL ;)

Hutch:cool:

Double S
12-02-2011, 11:56 AM
The sites running great. :cool:

MLN1963
12-02-2011, 03:34 PM
It's tranquil alright, but there is no substance. Boring! I used to learn at least something every day here. Now it is spent listening to 15 year olds.

Yep, Speedykills, now he went and done it! :cool:

Money Man
12-02-2011, 06:45 PM
It's tranquil alright, but there is no substance. Boring! I used to learn at least something every day here. Now it is spent listening to 15 year olds.

or is it 29 year olds? I need a scorecard for this one :D

gravedigger
12-02-2011, 08:17 PM
or is it 29 year olds? I need a scorecard for this one :D

no no no it 26...he was born in 85

HawgEnvy
12-03-2011, 04:52 AM

that's cuz we know what we're doing and we've taught all the newbs well...or scared them away. no more challenges for a bunch of pro's.

so,here's one for ya. how do ya keep the kisser button from buzzing at the shot? it irritates the crap outta me. it's 3 different bows that have done this to me.coincidently,i've had no string silencers on any of the 3,except for an STS.

Money Man
12-03-2011, 05:23 AM
no no no it 26...he was born in 85

Thanks GD, I told you I needed a scorecard

Money Man
12-03-2011, 05:26 AM

It did this last year too. Seems everyone was all jazzed up leading into bow season, then as it ended, people kind of drifted until the new bows started hitting the shelves.

droppixel
12-03-2011, 05:39 AM
Chaos and terror!

MLN1963
12-03-2011, 06:06 AM
that's cuz we know what we're doing and we've taught all the newbs well...or scared them away. no more challenges for a bunch of pro's.

so,here's one for ya. how do ya keep the kisser button from buzzing at the shot? it irritates the crap outta me. it's 3 different bows that have done this to me.coincidently,i've had no string silencers on any of the 3,except for an STS.

That is so simple, remove it! You really should have known! :cool:

ElkSlayer
12-03-2011, 07:14 AM
That is so simple, remove it! You really should have known! :cool:

2nd that ....lol

elkslayer4x5
12-03-2011, 07:35 AM

Then maybe try some cat whiskers, they will stop the string vibration.