PDA

View Full Version : 2012 rytera

tim300wsm
12-06-2011, 05:10 PM
been thinkin about buying another bow and am wondering when the 2012 lineup is coming out i really like the nemesis but heard something new is coming i am also considering the anarchy from bear

Paradox
12-07-2011, 03:11 AM
As much as I've been a Martin guy for about 30 years, I have to admit the new Bears are nice bows.

bowgramp59
12-07-2011, 03:29 AM
all the bows i have now are twin cam, i used to shoot bengals and moabs and liked all of them. been looking at the new bengal pro, the draw wt. can be ajusted from 35 to 70# & it is a great looking bow. i will be 65 my next birthday that might be a good last bow . i work out about 3 times a week but can tell my arm strength is going down hill. heck i think i will go ahead and order one, talked myself into it!

rytera nemesis 45/60 next camo
onza 3 45/60 next camo
3 alien xs 45/60, next camo, all black, black carbon fiber

elkslayer4x5
12-07-2011, 05:31 AM
Great sales pitch there Curtis! :D

bfisher
12-07-2011, 06:31 AM
Curtis,

I'm not positive about this, but I don't think the bow is going to be adjustable from 35 to 70#. What I think is meant is that it comes in the various common draw weights just like past bows. Re; 35-50, 45-60, and 55-70. This is where the 35# difference comes in. The bow is still only adjustable over a 15# range. Although these are the standard production draw weights a person can order just about anything they want. For example, 40-55, 50-65, and so forth.

bowgramp59
12-07-2011, 04:31 PM
Curtis,

I'm not positive about this, but I don't think the bow is going to be adjustable from 35 to 70#. What I think is meant is that it comes in the various common draw weights just like past bows. Re; 35-50, 45-60, and 55-70. This is where the 35# difference comes in. The bow is still only adjustable over a 15# range. Although these are the standard production draw weights a person can order just about anything they want. For example, 40-55, 50-65, and so forth.

barry here is what i read on there web sight. the incredible new fury xt single cam allows you to easily change the bow from 30.5" of draw to 24" in 1/2" increments and allows a 70 lb. bow to be ajusted all the way down to 35#s.
i also emailed a dealer to see when he might get some in, i said we are talking about the 2012 bengal pro, the one that goes from 35# to 70#. he replied yep

gravedigger
12-07-2011, 04:55 PM
all the bows i have now are twin cam, i used to shoot bengals and moabs and liked all of them. been looking at the new bengal pro, the draw wt. can be ajusted from 35 to 70# & it is a great looking bow. i will be 65 my next birthday that might be a good last bow . i work out about 3 times a week but can tell my arm strength is going down hill. heck i think i will go ahead and order one, talked myself into it!

rytera nemesis 45/60 next camo
onza 3 45/60 next camo
3 alien xs 45/60, next camo, all black, black carbon fiber

that is one heck of a good self sales pitch right ther.i like it.need to sell stuff to my self a bit more.thanks for leading the way.

oh and if ya dont mind,how about have that bow droped to my house so i can amke sure it is all godd befor ya go out and shoot it.....just trying to do my part:p:p

bowgramp59
12-07-2011, 05:08 PM
that is one heck of a good self sales pitch right ther.i like it.need to sell stuff to my self a bit more.thanks for leading the way.

oh and if ya dont mind,how about have that bow droped to my house so i can amke sure it is all godd befor ya go out and shoot it.....just trying to do my part:p:p

i can't either , have a dictionary in front of me now, had to look up dictionary !

gravedigger
12-07-2011, 05:19 PM
i can't either , have a dictionary in front of me now, had to look up dictionary !

is that one of them spelling things that gives a guy the phraseology of words and what not:p

Speedykills
12-07-2011, 06:16 PM
been thinkin about buying another bow and am wondering when the 2012 lineup is coming out i really like the nemesis but heard something new is coming i am also considering the anarchy from bear

Ya id like to see the new 2012 rytera also,going to be hard to out do the previous models,one of a kind.

elkslayer4x5
12-08-2011, 05:10 AM
So many new bows, so little toy funding. :)

bfisher
12-08-2011, 06:29 AM
barry here is what i read on there web sight. the incredible new fury xt single cam allows you to easily change the bow from 30.5" of draw to 24" in 1/2" increments and allows a 70 lb. bow to be ajusted all the way down to 35#s.
i also emailed a dealer to see when he might get some in, i said we are talking about the 2012 bengal pro, the one that goes from 35# to 70#. he replied yep

Difference between you and me is that you read the info in the catalog. I didn't and made an erroneous statement above. It does state that the bows with the Fury XT cam are adjustable 35# down from their peak weight.

You were right and I was wrong. Although not many people need 35# of adjustment I can see where this would come in handy for somebody buying their youngster a bow and being able to work their way up. Keeps dad from having to buy a new bow every couple years.

HawgEnvy
12-08-2011, 08:38 AM
i think the 35# of adjustment is a great thing for Martin. Seems like there trying to compete with the Mission bows and seems as it will work well for them. Now,add rotating mods capable of the longer draw lengths(30-32"),and a couple more longer ATA bows,and i think alot of guys would come from the big 3 to Martin.

gravedigger
12-08-2011, 09:16 AM
i think the 35# of adjustment is a great thing for Martin. Seems like there trying to compete with the Mission bows and seems as it will work well for them. Now,add rotating mods capable of the longer draw lengths(30-32"),and a couple more longer ATA bows,and i think alot of guys would come from the big 3 to Martin.

the new cam is a rotating mod.

bowgramp59
12-08-2011, 03:45 PM
is that one of them spelling things that gives a guy the phraseology of words and what not:p

yep thats what it tis!

bowgramp59
12-08-2011, 03:57 PM
Difference between you and me is that you read the info in the catalog. I didn't and made an erroneous statement above. It does state that the bows with the Fury XT cam are adjustable 35# down from their peak weight.

You were right and I was wrong. Although not many people need 35# of adjustment I can see where this would come in handy for somebody buying their youngster a bow and being able to work their way up. Keeps dad from having to buy a new bow every couple years.

your exactly right , i bought my twin grandsons at age ten 2 bows that were short enough for them , in just a little over a year there just about ready for reg. bows. gets exspensive. the new bengal would be ideal for that situation .one is ready for a 50#er the other is not. the 14 year old is strong for his age he has been eyebaling my aliens. the 16 year old he is trying to figure out what wt. woman he needs, he hasn't shot his bow in 6 months.

bowgramp59
12-08-2011, 04:11 PM
i have had the ocation to use a 35# bow. i bought a moab 35# to 50# when i had my shoulders replaced after i finished the theropy i started at 35 and worked my way up to 50, then switched to a 45/60 and eventually
got back to shooting 60# with a bow like the bengal pro that would have elimanated a couple of bows. i really can't see me going down to 35 or going up to 70#, but it sure is a darn good looking bow!

Money Man
12-08-2011, 06:27 PM
If you plan to sell it down the road it may be easier to sell if someone is looking for a used bow that can adjust 35 lbs.

elkslayer4x5
12-09-2011, 05:40 AM
The 35# adjustabilty range is certainally appealing, grandson has already outgrown his bow, now looks like a toy in his hands, more than ready for the 50# limbs that I have to send the bow back to Virginia for ( early model Parker SideKick ) and has less than an inch of draw length adjustment left. Darn kids, stuff 'em full of prime venison sauage ( his favorite ) and all they do is grow!! :)