PDA

View Full Version : DL modsfor dyna cam

Bubba101st
10-08-2007, 11:08 AM
I have an 05' Jaguar and an 05" saber. Both have Dyna cams and I need to get the 30" DL mods. I know that the bows were supposed to come with them but the store I bought them at didnt have them at the time. I keep checking with them but I keep getting the run around. How can I get these. I refuse to deal with the martin dealer that is in the area. Thanks for the help.

bfisher
10-08-2007, 02:11 PM
Call Joel Carter at customer service. I'll bet he'll set you up right quick.

The only question I would pose is "Why didn't the dealer give you the mod package with the bow?"

Bubba101st
10-11-2007, 10:01 PM
When I first bought the Jaguar, I didnt know that they came with the mods. I bought it from G.I. Joes (now Joe's and from what i understand they are like Jay's in the mid-west) and they didn't say anything about them. The Saber I got off eBay for a really good price. I found out a little while ago that the bows should have come with the Mods. I will give Joel a call. Thanks.

Bubba101st
10-11-2007, 10:03 PM
The only other Question I have is about the little "post" on the cam that are marked 1,2,3. The string/cable is going to 2 right now. If I moved it to 1 will that give me another 1/2 inch? That is all I really need. Thanks.

bfisher
10-12-2007, 07:14 PM
The only other Question I have is about the little "post" on the cam that are marked 1,2,3. The string/cable is going to 2 right now. If I moved it to 1 will that give me another 1/2 inch? That is all I really need. Thanks.

Yes, the draw length on the bow cam charts is with the string on the 3@ post w/ a certain module. Moving to the #1 post increases the draw 1/2".. Conversely, moving to the #3 shortens the draw 1/2".

I am quite aware that you probably didn't know about the module pack. I used to sell these bows. What it does show you, as a customer, is the knowledge and/or integrity of said dealer. He should have given you the module pack. Some set you up with the module you need at the time and keep the rest, either to sell later or for swapping out purposes such as you need. In other words, if he has any Martin bow in the shop with a DynaCam, or MPro cam he should have modules. They both use the same mods.

Bubba101st
10-12-2007, 11:19 PM
I gave them a call and asked if they had the 30" mods but they said they didnt. I am pretty sure that the guys they have behind the counter dont know much about archery. I just figure that i will go to a different dealer. We finally got a Sportsmans Warehouse a short drive away. They seem to have guys that know what the deal is. Thanks for the help. I am shooting "ok" with the bows set at 29" but feel just a bit cramped at full draw. I think a 1/2" more will fix that. Again. Thanks alot.

Elk4me
10-16-2007, 08:00 PM
You need a F7 mod PM me I have one and I will send it to you fro FREE just one Martin shooter to another!:cool: