PDA

View Full Version : Deer Camp!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-08-2011, 03:00 PM
Deer Camp

Four guys have been going to the same deer camp for many years. Two days before the group is to leave, Ron's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going. Ron's friends are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do?

Two days later the remaining three get to the camping site only to find Ron sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire.

"Dang man, how long you been here, and how did you talk your wife into letting you go?"

"Well, I've been here since yesterday. The evening before I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said, 'Guess who?'"

I pulled her hands off, and she was wearing a brand new nightie. She took my hand and pulled me to our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes! She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed, and I did.

And then she said, "Do whatever you want."

"So, here I am."

Hutch:cool:

gravedigger
12-08-2011, 03:04 PM
Deer Camp

Four guys have been going to the same deer camp for many years. Two days before the group is to leave, Ron's wife puts her foot down and tells him he isn't going. Ron's friends are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do?

Two days later the remaining three get to the camping site only to find Ron sitting there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and dinner cooking on the fire.

"Dang man, how long you been here, and how did you talk your wife into letting you go?"

"Well, I've been here since yesterday. The evening before I was sitting in my chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said, 'Guess who?'"

I pulled her hands off, and she was wearing a brand new nightie. She took my hand and pulled me to our bedroom. The room had candles and rose petals all over On the bed she had handcuffs, and ropes! She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed, and I did.

And then she said, "Do whatever you want."

"So, here I am."

Hutch:cool:

that is flipin awsome.hmmmmm now do i dare do as the story said.lol

Speedykills
12-08-2011, 03:10 PM
lol................

ElkSlayer
12-08-2011, 03:32 PM
LMAOROTF........ bill you wild an crazy guy

HawgEnvy
12-08-2011, 04:18 PM
that's awesome,Bill! lol

96xjclassic
12-08-2011, 04:21 PM
Ha,ha. That's a good one.

parttimr
12-08-2011, 04:30 PM
Don't think he'd better go home after the kill, or he may be on the wall,lol. Good one Bill.

MLN1963
12-08-2011, 08:34 PM
This story reminds me of a friend of mine in the Air Force. We lived in the dorms and he had a lady friend spend the night. Of course this alone is a no-no, but Rick wasn't much on rules. Anyway, he tied his naked lady friend to the bed spread eagle and went to work. When he came back to his room he not only found her there but his supervisor, 1st shirt, and commander. They had a surprise room inspection and that morning and found more than his bed not made! True story, honest.

elkslayer4x5
12-09-2011, 05:27 AM
This story reminds me of a friend of mine in the Air Force. We lived in the dorms and he had a lady friend spend the night. Of course this alone is a no-no, but Rick wasn't much on rules. Anyway, he tied his naked lady friend to the bed spread eagle and went to work. When he came back to his room he not only found her there but his supervisor, 1st shirt, and commander. They had a surprise room inspection and that morning and found more than his bed not made! True story, honest.

Now thats hilarious!