PDA

View Full Version : Info on Onza3 2011

gusto
12-09-2011, 12:34 PM
Hey guys, thinking about getting an Onza 3. Any info on it would help because I can not find one to try out. How is the draw cycle,is there any hand shock, do they have some valley , do you have to get different modules for draw length? I am talking about the 2011 models.

Ehunter
12-09-2011, 04:17 PM
I own 2 of them, and I think they are the best bow that Martin offered for 2011. Smooth draw, decent valley if set up for it, very stable, very little shock. Good speed, accuracy, and a very stable shooting platform. Rotating draw mods for length adjustment. Overall, the best bow I have ever shot. I would recommed getting one with the cable rod and slide rather than the TRG/SOS system though.

elkslayer4x5
12-10-2011, 05:58 AM
If you go to the Martin Tech page, and enter Onza3 into the search this forum, you'll get about 24 hits, if you have'nt done that already. Only one posters was'nt too happy with his, but then he wanted the moon.

tim300wsm
12-10-2011, 01:52 PM
Its one of the smoothest bows I've ever shot. I just put a hha ds-5510 on today and shot 100-150 arrows. At 70# it wont wear you down like some. Hand shock is minimal. The only downside I've noticed with mine is its loud compared to my old ar37. Great bow for the money

CKI
12-11-2011, 04:08 AM
best bow ive shot ... this being said, ive shot mathews,bowtech,pse,strother,and new breed .. so ive shot me share, for the price, ya cant beat it thats for sure

bowgramp59
12-11-2011, 04:54 AM
I own 2 of them, and I think they are the best bow that Martin offered for 2011. Smooth draw, decent valley if set up for it, very stable, very little shock. Good speed, accuracy, and a very stable shooting platform. Rotating draw mods for length adjustment. Overall, the best bow I have ever shot. I would recommed getting one with the cable rod and slide rather than the TRG/SOS system though.

i agree with all you said! [very good bow]

Rottzilla
12-16-2011, 03:59 PM
Here are a couple of videos reviews of the Onza3.

Typical review one you would expect from the Martin illiterate people of the world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi3n4mURv0M

Here is the retest of the Onza3 by Ike as this one was sent from the factory and not set up by the pro shop he uses much better results.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNld32UWUgA&feature=related

Will