PDA

View Full Version : Earlier post

Ehunter
12-10-2011, 03:53 PM
Just kinda wondering what happened to my post of my deer pics? lol

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-10-2011, 04:04 PM
Just kinda wondering what happened to my post of my deer pics? lolDon't know! I even checked my posts stats because I replied and its gone!

HUTCH:cool:

Ehunter
12-10-2011, 04:07 PM
Thanks Hutch. I've checked everywhere, and haven't been able to find it, or the other post that got moved. Maybe there's a new "limbo" topic I haven't seen. lol

Double S
12-10-2011, 04:14 PM
I honestly have no clue why. Give us some time to find out where it went. Yours and another thread by another member was moved but it doesn't have a destination location. I assumed it was gonna be in the bow hunting section but it's not there.

Speedykills
12-10-2011, 05:03 PM

was it the pic of a fawn with spot's..............:p

MLN1963
12-10-2011, 06:32 PM
was it the pic of a fawn with spot's..............:p

I think it still had the placenta being licked off.................................:p

elkslayer4x5
12-11-2011, 07:31 AM

Oh oh, techinal problems on Martin Tech! Guess we need to fix it oldschool.... Repost the pics, was a nice deer. :)

bfisher
12-11-2011, 03:19 PM
Maybe not technical problems. Maybe ME problems. If the pics were of your deer kills or other hunting related subjects I moved a few to the Hunting Photo section. Photo Sessions is not for showing off your deer. Hunting related subjects go somewhere in the Hunting forums.

There was one that I screwed up the directive to where it was moved.