PDA

View Full Version : Wife finally did it.

bigredhunter00
12-10-2011, 07:39 PM
So wife goes and complains about her cell phone service. And the way she does it she keeps bringing it up and thats when i know she wants a new
phone. So after a week and and a half of this I tell her go for it. So 3 hours later she comes home with a 500 dollar phone which her mom paid 50
bucks for cause its on sale. Well after the "abuse" i had endured all week and a half i tell her "Fine you got ur new phone, so come tax return I
am getting a 2011 Martin Silencer and theres nothing u can say about it. Oh and im not getting rid of my 2010 Bengal!" Well she agreed and she
cant complain. Its funny how things work out!!!!

gravedigger
12-10-2011, 08:27 PM
So wife goes and complains about her cell phone service. And the way she does it she keeps bringing it up and thats when i know she wants a new
phone. So after a week and and a half of this I tell her go for it. So 3 hours later she comes home with a 500 dollar phone which her mom paid 50
bucks for cause its on sale. Well after the "abuse" i had endured all week and a half i tell her "Fine you got ur new phone, so come tax return I
am getting a 2011 Martin Silencer and theres nothing u can say about it. Oh and im not getting rid of my 2010 Bengal!" Well she agreed and she

im buying my wife a 400.00 sewing machine in exchange for a 2012 bengal or something sweet.i know what uya meen

Speedykills
12-11-2011, 03:33 AM
Nice little compromise............silencer looks like a nice bow.

bowgramp59
12-11-2011, 05:01 AM

i don't ever ask my wife if i can get a new bow or not ! i just sneak them into my shop , she never goes out there.

elkslayer4x5
12-11-2011, 06:57 AM
i don't ever ask my wife if i can get a new bow or not ! i just sneak them into my shop , she never goes out there.

As long as the grandkids who want your Rytera's don't rat you out, you're golden. She probably already knows how many bows you have anyway. :)

polaris754
12-11-2011, 10:02 AM
need to borrow yer wife i need a new bow two,lol!:rolleyes:ps i like gramps ideas sneak one in the gerge yep yep werks fer me!

bigredhunter00
12-11-2011, 11:45 AM
Oh my wife is wonderful and wouldnt trade her for the well, as far as borrowing her out, cant do that unless u got something really good to let me
borrow

96xjclassic
12-11-2011, 12:19 PM
That's great. I need to try that when my wife wants a new one. If your wife got a smart phone you'll be getting a dozen arrows a month also. Those data plans are expensive!

bowgramp59
12-11-2011, 12:49 PM
As long as the grandkids who want your Rytera's don't rat you out, you're golden. She probably already knows how many bows you have anyway. :)

your right she does , i was just trying to be funny.

bigredhunter00
12-11-2011, 01:05 PM
well veterans get 25% off at sprint. so it wont be too bad i suppose

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-11-2011, 01:07 PM
your right she does , i was just trying to be funny.Be funny again and sneak me a new bow too!!!

Hutch:cool:

MLN1963
12-11-2011, 02:16 PM
well veterans get 25% off at sprint. so it wont be too bad i suppose

That is interesting, I was offered 15% for Military discount so I took the company discount (25%) instead? Hmmm..., a quick Google search didn't turn that up. I will have to readdress this on the next renewal.

Thanks!

bigredhunter00
12-11-2011, 04:18 PM
it might be through best buy too thats where she got her phone plan set up

droppixel
12-16-2011, 09:10 AM
Yeah I wish I could find a way to pull something like this off ... If I get a decent sized bonus at my office, might be able to do a bait and switch with her. She's been wanting an iPad for a while - might be able to do that and then use tax money for a bow ... maybe, just maybe.

bigredhunter00
12-16-2011, 10:24 AM
well apparently the guy at Best Buy was a moron. Apparently its only 15% discount. So sorry for the misinformation

MLN1963
12-16-2011, 12:33 PM
Bummer, but it was expected.

bowgramp59
12-20-2011, 06:43 PM
beings we are talking about our wives, i got a couple funnies,
my wifes cooking is so bad i had to buy her a stove that flushes ! the other day she asked me what is that white thing next to the refridgerator i replied thats the stove honey ! take my wife! please someone take her . i took my wife to the airport the other day, darn if she didn't find her way back to the house. i guess some of you know that these are from rodney dangerfield my favorite comedian. i'm sure glad she doesn't get on martin tech forum. darn shes looking over my shoulder, put that gun down honey you know i keep them loaded. i promise i want buy another bow this year! i know you aren't going to get another bow we are going to get me that diomond that you need arn't we honey! just a little humor here before christmas! [ merry christmas everone ]

ElkSlayer
12-21-2011, 05:48 AM
thats clasic Curtis

wick
12-21-2011, 11:53 AM
I go through these little justifications with my wife all the time. 100$ each time she gets her hair done 4 times a year, or smartphone or whatever it is that she want. My arguement is that her hair will just grow out and need done again, The smart phone will be outdated a week after you buy it or just plain useless in a year. The bow on the other hand will last for years, provide food for the family and be able to be passed down to your children if you take care of it. I'm working on getting the silencer this year too. I'm just waiting on the go ahead from the boss. I guess you can tell who wears the pants around here. LOL

bigredhunter00
12-21-2011, 12:05 PM
Wick we know u wear the pants, she just picks them out. LMAO

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-21-2011, 12:45 PM
Wick we know u wear the pants, she just picks them out. LMAOAre you sure he wears pants and not a skirt? http://im-smiley.com/imgs/girly/girly023.gif

Simple Life
12-21-2011, 01:06 PM
Are you sure he wears pants and not a skirt? http://im-smiley.com/imgs/girly/girly023.gif

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/insomnia.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Arrow Splitter
12-21-2011, 01:51 PM
Are you sure he wears pants and not a skirt? http://im-smiley.com/imgs/girly/girly023.gif

Hutch:cool:http://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/stopsign.gifhttp://www.runemasterstudios.com/graemlins/images/puke.gif

wick
12-21-2011, 02:47 PM
Come on now guys. And yes she does buy my pants. For some reason, years ago I lost all ability to choose correct clothing for myself.. Amazing how that happens. But I'm pretty sure there are no skirts. And I'm still getting my silencer this year too!:D

MLN1963
12-21-2011, 02:58 PM
Come on now guys. And yes she does buy my pants. For some reason, years ago I lost all ability to choose correct clothing for myself.. Amazing how that happens. But I'm pretty sure there are no skirts. And I'm still getting my silencer this year too!:D

We all know you would wear the skirt just to get the new bow anyway! Besides, that might be the easiest, cheapest and fastest way to get it! Just get it over with and post pictures. Of the new bow, not you in the skirt! If we wanted to see pictures like that all we have to do is find some of Hutch's pics from his college days! :p:cool:

Arrow Splitter
12-21-2011, 03:53 PM
WOW this is getting deep.:p

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-21-2011, 04:00 PM
We all know you would wear the skirt just to get the new bow anyway! Besides, that might be the easiest, cheapest and fastest way to get it! Just get it over with and post pictures. Of the new bow, not you in the skirt! If we wanted to see pictures like that all we have to do is find some of Hutch's pics from his college days! :p:cool:I will have to find one and post it I am sure my legs are sexier than yours MLN.http://www.directsmiley.com/cat/15/15_9_23.gif

MLN1963
12-21-2011, 04:04 PM
I will have to find one and post it I am sure my legs are sexier than yours MLN.http://www.directsmiley.com/cat/15/15_9_23.gifHutch:cool: That wouldn't take much!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-21-2011, 04:10 PM
Wick probably has the sexiest he has had the most practice!:rolleyes:
Probably shaves them too!

elkslayer4x5
12-22-2011, 05:00 AM

Should'nt you be building a string? Whens your daughter's bow gonna show up? :D

Arrow Splitter
12-22-2011, 05:15 AM
Should'nt you be building a string? Whens your daughter's bow gonna show up? :DThat's the problem. He's been too sick to build strings, so I've had to help bail him out.:rolleyes::D That's why you see so much of him around here.:eek:

wick
12-22-2011, 07:48 AM

How'd you know? As for the shaving, wouldn't know anything about it. Which way do you go up or down to get that smooth look? you know what i'm talking about. Now lets get back to talkin bow stuff and not about my sexy legs:eek:

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-22-2011, 12:03 PM
Should'nt you be building a string? Whens your daughter's bow gonna show up? :DDEC 27 IT WILL BE SHIPPED, PROBABLY PICK IT UP THE 1ST WEEK IN JAN

bigredhunter00
12-22-2011, 02:37 PM
wow this is the longest the thread i started has gone on. Maybe i should post more about my wife lmao