PDA

View Full Version : removing your nocks

ElkSlayer
12-13-2011, 07:57 AM
I was out with the Fury, Just messing around with flu flu's. When I desided to fire off my two shiled cuts I had in the quiver. As I posted befor I shoot at an old arrow, as you can see the remains in the pictures..

Oh yea It has been hit many times took it off at the bottom of fletch with the compound a while back.. now i have to piece it together

ElkSlayer
12-16-2011, 05:33 AM
I Get this title is abit Bold.... I shortened it from " an easy way to remove your nocks" guess i should have left it alone... I feal Iam being Boycotted or Banned...lol 27 views an no posts:(.. what do i need a shower :p

NeilMac
12-16-2011, 10:59 AM
That would be impressive shooting with a compound, with a recurve... R E S P E C T

bigredhunter00
12-16-2011, 11:47 AM
yeah i think u need a shower. You reek of Pride. Sweet shooting. We have a guy that has an old recurve similar to urs, not sure of brand and type but he chronoed his bow at 205 fps. I guess he had it aweek and was shooting super good with it. Will try to get pics next bow hunters league.

gravedigger
12-16-2011, 12:58 PM
I Get this title is abit Bold.... I shortened it from " an easy way to remove your nocks" guess i should have left it alone... I feal Iam being Boycotted or Banned...lol 27 views an no posts:(.. what do i need a shower :p

yep i can smell you from here.lol.you know your making me wonder if im going to have any arrows left afrter i come out your way.:p

ElkSlayer
12-16-2011, 01:05 PM
lol...thanks guys
GD you do shoot at your own risk...
easy way to keep em safe keep em outa the spot... been a nock hunter my whole life...lol

seriously thou I wont shoot at your arrow on perpose ;)

ElkSlayer
12-16-2011, 01:11 PM
yeah i think u need a shower. You reek of Pride. Sweet shooting. We have a guy that has an old recurve similar to urs, not sure of brand and type but he chronoed his bow at 205 fps. I guess he had it aweek and was shooting super good with it. Will try to get pics next bow hunters league. well since we can not find another like it that would be great thanks.. be sure to ask what it is.. Mine Is a Darton Fury:cool:

gravedigger
12-16-2011, 01:16 PM
lol...thanks guys
GD you do shoot at your own risk...
easy way to keep em safe keep em outa the spot... been a nock hunter my whole life...lol

seriously thou I wont shoot at your arrow on perpose ;)

hmmm i think i will find some really,really cheep arrows.lol.

ElkSlayer
12-16-2011, 01:37 PM
hmmm i think i will find some really,really cheep arrows.lol.

best ask the wife to pick up them walmarts after her shift...lol
come on now dont be scared