Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-16-2011, 11:38 AM
Thought you might like this Hawg

http://vimeo.com/21181307

Hutch:cool:

MLN1963
12-16-2011, 01:13 PM
Pigs must die!

They tore up my hunting lease and ran off all the deer. I'm going to figure out how to hunt pigs soon but I never see them in the day.

Oklahoma recently approved using helicopters for pig control too. Until I seen first hand the damage pigs can do and how fast they can do it I didn't understand why farmers hate feral pigs. After moving to OK now I get it. After the initial vegetation, crop and soil destruction you are left with erosion problems once the rains start. It takes years for mother nature to repair herself if she ever can.

PIGS MUST DIE!!!!!

ElkSlayer
12-16-2011, 01:22 PM
and those piggies went to The Frezzer.... nice Bill... Grandson liked it too , he wants to Play that game....lol just awsome

96xjclassic
12-16-2011, 01:44 PM
Geez, how much does a hunting trip like that cost? I want in. They destroy things and taste good. Helicopter hog hunting sounds like a win-win.

darkember
12-16-2011, 02:02 PM
Damn I love pigs. Used to rear the bliters. In my game they did not even get the chance to run. Sad cause they are one intelligent animal.

HawgEnvy
12-16-2011, 05:23 PM
Tis AWESOME! to scared of heights for the chopper,but I might be able to keep my mind off it. I really need to kill some hawgs! Someday...

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-16-2011, 05:33 PM
Thought you would like it Hawg!

droppixel
12-16-2011, 06:36 PM
Nuge put a heli-hunt up on his page not too long ago. I'm hoping to be able to get one in (non-heli) hawg hunt sometime this off-season. Might have the hook up in Texas and Alabama to get it done!

Hutch~n~Son Archery
12-24-2011, 09:38 AM
So you dont like heights Hawg, Here is what another Texas farmer uses.

bowgramp59
12-25-2011, 05:32 PM
i haven't seen a deer or had any on my trail cams for 3 weeks now , i think the hogs have got them spooked away from my feed pin. me and 2 grandsons tryed to hunt and stalk the big one i posted about on here . we walked about 1/2 a mile through some thick salt ceders in this creek bed , the 2 boys got thier adrinlin up a little , couldn't see 5 ft in front of where we were. i'm thinking of putting a trap out and see if i can catch a couple. if the cows wern't in there i would put out some snares.

Sharxfan
12-27-2011, 11:26 AM
Bowgramp, you're in Tx they have very liberal rules on hog hunting. Here is what I would do if it was me. I would pick a spot and then make the perfect hog paradise. I would place solar lights around the area so I can see at night. Then I would make a hog log and use a wire rope to attach it to a nearby tree or T-post. Then I would lay in wait until they come out to feed and then take care of business.