PDA

View Full Version : Septer V

Don B
12-20-2011, 12:11 PM
Any word of any reviews or any hitting shops yet?
Don.

ElkSlayer
12-20-2011, 01:11 PM
nope, Our shop says he can get one, but didn't pick one up... did have the pantera :cool: want a to see a scepter 1st

SJunior
12-21-2011, 02:36 PM
Still think Martin needs to send me one to give it a run through for the summer. Maybe I can use it to win enough money to buy one, a new one cause that one would be used by then.

;)

bcriner
12-23-2011, 04:09 AM
There are no Scepter V ready yet. None are available. They are waiting to get them back in house where they can build them. This info came from the factory last night. I was checking on my shooters bow. They hope to have them back soon. They did not say anything about where they were or what they doing with them.

bfisher
12-23-2011, 03:33 PM
There are no Scepter V ready yet. None are available. They are waiting to get them back in house where they can build them. This info came from the factory last night. I was checking on my shooters bow. They hope to have them back soon. They did not say anything about where they were or what they doing with them.

They send them out to be film dipped. Glad I didn't order my shooter bow. When I place my order early it takes two months to get it. I waited till February this year and it was at my house in 12 days. Oh well, this gives me more time to wait and see what Rytera will have to offer----again.

gravedigger
01-20-2012, 07:00 PM
here is a guy who got one and he gave a bit of a review of it
http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1672074